David Cameron skullfucks dead pig

HarryBosch

Ashcroft donated £8 million, did he really have the arrogance to think he could buy a job in the cabinet?

I've no time for him or any like him.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts. Whilst Cameron should have been a stronger person it is hard not to say something you'll regret to someone who effectively kept the Tories going with his cash.

It isn't an unusual situation, just look at labour with the unions, same :censored:, different party.

As for the pig, someone in the office who I would regard as the most uninterested person in politics I have ever met said "it's thirty years ago, it isn't a scandal".

She spends her evenings watching Celebrity Big Brother...

If they have a fairly thick skin and want more free publicity then I would advise them to run it and embrace the viral and mainstream media attention they will get. You will not be able to buy additional exposure like that, even when they see some near the knuckle memes they will be getting their branding out there..

But then again, I'm with Bill Hicks on advertising and marketing so :censored: 'em, tell them to hold off.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably not true.. Just something for the Corbynites hang on too.. If the PM was in to beastiality I think it would of come up surface a before bow don't you?

Something for everyone to hang on to. There's that story about Lyndon Johnson putting a very similar rumour abroad about a rival. Asked if he, Johnson, believed it, he said, "No. I just want him to deny it."