Gillingham

JoshOWTB

I might have :censored:ed this one up royally. I had in mind that it was the beginning of November rather than October. No problems with 'er indoors this time - but a family visit is on the cards. Watch this space.

Your attendance posts on here have more tension and twists than a Hollyoaks episode! People subscribe to OWTB just for them, I am sure of it.

Your attendance posts on here have more tension and twists than a Hollyoaks episode! People subscribe to OWTB just for them, I am sure of it.

I saw a cousin (one of an astonishing 48) in the Italian in Royton the other night. He's coming down for a Christening. I said I'd see him while he's here. I'd feel a bit bad if I did the off to Gillingham now. Faaaaaamleee innit.

I saw a cousin (one of an astonishing 48) in the Italian in Royton the other night. He's coming down for a Christening. I said I'd see him while he's here. I'd feel a bit bad if I did the off to Gillingham now. Faaaaaamleee innit.

...get him to ditch the Christening for a day out in Kent.....!

I'm booked on the following from Charing Cross, with an open return for c£16. Bargain.

OUT 11:09 ARR 12:33 JOURNEY 1:24.

Last year, I think we went to a pub called The Dog & Bone, 21 Jeffery St, Gillingham, Kent ME7 1DE? However, this was in direction of the town centre not the Priestfield stadium.

I'm booked on the following from Charing Cross, with an open return for c£16. Bargain.

OUT 11:09 ARR 12:33 JOURNEY 1:24.

Last year, I think we went to a pub called The Dog & Bone, 21 Jeffery St, Gillingham, Kent ME7 1DE? However, this was in direction of the town centre not the Priestfield stadium.

My finest hour at darts was that. Double 1 finish after only 25 or so goes at it.

Does this mean you're coming after all?

All but certain. Just got a couple of people to blow out and I'm there - faaaaaamleeee or not.

Edit: my cousin in law (one of a truly disgraceful 82 current and former incumbents) will make the decision for all of us tonight.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

I swear it never used to take an hour and a bloody half to get to Gillingham from London. I'll aim for the same train, looking forward to beating you all at pool.

I'm now fully IN. 100% committed to the cause, as always.

I'm sure you can get a quicker train from Victoria or London Bridge. Whatevs though. I'm never happier on a football day than when I'm on the train, talking :censored:e to my real family and drinking Green Lager.

My finest hour at darts was that. Double 1 finish after only 25 or so goes at it.

That was a great evening in there! I went to the Will Adam before but the D and B was much better.

Sadly I cant make this one as my longstanding annual pilgrimage to the St Albans Beer fest is on that day.

Hope to catch up with you rascals again soon. I will be going to the Scunthorpe game the following week-end