Burn 5.5

Other guy 6.5

Kelly 8

Jones 7

Fulton 7

Phil 6.5

Poleon 8

Higdon 8.5

Thought Burn was poor, Higdon MOM and Liam Kelly is never less than an 8 out of ten! Actually thought the Right backs second half performance was excellent, he was a 5 first though!

Dreadful for their first goal but he was left very exposed, which is perhaps why he was too far up the pitch. I assume Poleon should have been out of the right hand side to close down and, watching the highlights, Jones (I thnk) appears to be making this point to Poleon in no uncertain terms after the goal.

Just watched the highlights...

Very short highlights....

But still...

Prepare yourselves for this.....

It looked like Philliskirk had a decent game. Involved in the build up for two of the goals. Passing from midfield and regularly advancing forward to support the strikers - making us a 4-3-1-2 of sorts...

Keep it up!

There I've said it. I'm so sorry.

A few people mentioned this - wonder if the lad got a grip himself or a Dunn half time talk to him did the trick? Would love to know.

Like I alluded to in an earlier post, I would imagine that as it was his senior debut and he got chucked in 24 hours after signing and not getting to know anyone he looked a duck out of water. Especially when Poleon and Philliskirk disappeared and left him on his own for the first 10 mins, but once they got a bollocking and gave him some support he looked good. Nice to have full backs that look like they can create goals aswell as being solid