OWTB Prediction League Cup Thread 2015/16

Stevie_J

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cup was a slight distraction, as this seasons priority is the league, but being in with a chance of progressing to the next round the 1st team may not get a rest this weekend.

You're not necessarily a cup-only player but to be fair, you've been lucky to get through with such a pisspoor points total.

Edit: my mistake. You didn't get through after all. Season over then. Hard lines.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

You're not necessarily a cup-only player but to be fair, you've been lucky to get through with such a pisspoor points total.

Edit: my mistake. You didn't get through after all. Season over then. Hard lines.

Going for 1-1 draws in a 4 team group :sigh:

It's as if he hasn't even done his badges

Going for 1-1 draws in a 4 team group :sigh:

It's as if he hasn't even done his badges

On the contrary. 20-18 means the fans got proper value for money. No one scored more. And never mind about badges. Where's your actual title? Haven't got one? Stick your badges up your bollocks is my advice.

On the contrary. 20-18 means the fans got proper value for money. No one scored more. And never mind about badges. Where's your actual title? Haven't got one? Stick your badges up your bollocks is my advice.

You're losing it, Kev. He was on about disjointed, innit.

Credit where it's due, progressing after conceding as many points as that is an acheivement. Not quite as impressive as doing so when conceding just shy of 6pts/game but an achievement all the same.

You'd have scraped through on points-for anyway. Easy.

I see your holiday and raise you dealing with a 5 day old! So normally where I'd be pretty confident with my maths I'm now not so sure. But I think I'm right in saying that he'd have one more point for and I'd have one more point against, so he'd have been ahead by 1 on points difference.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, we go again, lets see what the boys can bring to the party in the next round.

I see your holiday and raise you dealing with a 5 day old! So normally where I'd be pretty confident with my maths I'm now not so sure. But I think I'm right in saying that he'd have one more point for and I'd have one more point against, so he'd have been ahead by 1 on points difference.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, we go again, lets see what the boys can bring to the party in the next round.

That's a good point well put!

Just a 5-year-old? Pah!

• 2 weeks later...

24hoursfromtulsehill 0-0 astottie

Latics_Fanatic 0-0 warwickshire latics

underdog 0-0 Ex_pat

jorvik_latic 0-0 stevesidg

HarryBosch 0-0 Andy-latic

NewBlue 0-3 nzlatic

DavidCollinge 0-6 Carl Waters

lookersstandandy 0-2 Stevie_J

Five nil-nils means five replays on Tuesday evening. Elsewhere, any remaining hopes of silverware DavidCollinge had were left in tatters by a ruthless Carl Waters, who continues his barnstorming cup form. nzlatic and Stevie_J also progress to the last eight.

Would appear that someone is keen to retain the cup.

The cup has become a drab affair on the showing of 5 goal less draws. Some of the teams that were eliminated early on would surely have given the cup more of a Samba feel if they had proceeded further.

Edited by disjointed