Swindon away?

Nervous_Tic

No can do. I'll be recording for posterity Government kicks to the groins of the poor.

If I were you, I'd have been sacked and jailed years ago.

I have no idea how someone as ranty and opinionated as you can cope with listening to the :censored:e they spout.

Well, I work close to Paddington and I'm so stinking rich the £62 peak-rate ticket for an hour's train ride is of little deterrent. I may take some coppers to throw at homeless people on my way to the station.

Someone at Gillingham was talking of driving it but I can't remember who.

I have no idea how someone as ranty and opinionated as you can cope with listening to the :censored:e they spout.

You and Mr T are very much more alike than you realise. Almost two peas in a pod.

Well, I work close to Paddington and I'm so stinking rich the £62 peak-rate ticket for an hour's train ride is of little deterrent. I may take some coppers to throw at homeless people on my way to the station.

Someone at Gillingham was talking of driving it but I can't remember who.

Dave Roberts is willing to pick up from Park Royal.... But he's setting off at something like 3pm....!?!

Occasional involuntary hand signals.

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/4c9e9038-8fcc-4a3f-bffb-e81dbb0029ce?in=15:19:22&out=15:19:32

Anyone feeling foolish enough to do this on Tuesday???

Weeks are closer to 70 rather than 50 hours at the moment so unlikely. That and its £75 for train and match ticket before the minimum credible amount of beer to make it entertaining.

I suspect I'll pass...

Edited by latic12345