Gaming Thread

Just play and preferably win loads of games, the more games you play the more skill points you get more points =better skill level the games do have to be ranked though I think. Me and my brother are skill level 28 but I havent been on it for a while hes constantly sat on his fat arse playing Call of Duty.

Ah I see.

I just jump straight onto quick unranked match to save any messing about. Always good when it shows your default team at the start (mine being Latics) and your opponent has another Football League team too. No need for me to go being Leverkusen, Sevilla, Roma or any of my other european hopefuls then.

I'm sending off my 360 for repair tomorrow, when I get it back I'll buy gold membership again and give you guys a few games if you're up for it? :)

Happily, feel free to add when Bill sends your console back.

Just got rainbow six vegas 2!

Awesome game, completely different to COD but well worth it!

Well impressed with it myself. Makes me wish I hadn't got rid of the first one now. Hard work at times dragging Laurel and Hardy round with you! They do come in useful sometimes though.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

• 2 months later...
Happily, feel free to add when Bill sends your console back.

Well impressed with it myself. Makes me wish I hadn't got rid of the first one now. Hard work at times dragging Laurel and Hardy round with you! They do come in useful sometimes though.

Mine is fnandopartridge - feel free to add!

Stu

OAFC

[GEEK]

Sensible Soccer! I can get the original SWOS (which is abandonware I think) to work on modern PC's without the DOSbox frontend. I've got hold of 2008 World team updates (tweaked a few of the L1/L2 teams shirts and players), updated OGL graphics with new balls, pitches, stadia and front end menus, and updated the chants to a more continental style.

PM me if you are after a bit of nostalgia, I'll sort you out a RAR with all the bits.

If anyone is into PC online MP gaming, ArmA is my vice, and [RM]Mne Free[40ACOY] is my tag. I run out with an UK/Aussie clan - RM40CDO with Operation Flashpoint (UKForces Mod) and ArmA (RM Mod) servers. If you are into ArmA or OFP and want to hook up with a great clan, give me a PM and I'll get you in touch.

[/GEEK]

Yikes. That was scary.

[GEEK]

Sensible Soccer! I can get the original SWOS (which is abandonware I think) to work on modern PC's without the DOSbox frontend. I've got hold of 2008 World team updates (tweaked a few of the L1/L2 teams shirts and players), updated OGL graphics with new balls, pitches, stadia and front end menus, and updated the chants to a more continental style.

PM me if you are after a bit of nostalgia, I'll sort you out a RAR with all the bits.

If anyone is into PC online MP gaming, ArmA is my vice, and [RM]Mne Free[40ACOY] is my tag. I run out with an UK/Aussie clan - RM40CDO with Operation Flashpoint (UKForces Mod) and ArmA (RM Mod) servers. If you are into ArmA or OFP and want to hook up with a great clan, give me a PM and I'll get you in touch.

[/GEEK]

Yikes. That was scary.

I was following that for the first 2 words, then :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...