W D L L D L D L L L L - Home Form

Well this is it. Kelly achieved 4 points at home in four games. Dunn has two points in six games.

Next three games are at home and can undoubtedly decide the relegation issue if Dunn is to remain our manager.

On form we should scrape two draws and league 2 will be waiting to welcome us.

With the rumour circulating that the club would have accepted a bid in one instalment of £75,000 for Philiskirk, our top striker, our players will all be thinking "who next' and "should I be looking to move". This is not the best preparation for today!

Well this is it. Kelly achieved 4 points at home in four games. Dunn has two points in six games.

Next three games are at home and can undoubtedly decide the relegation issue if Dunn is to remain our manager.

On form we should scrape two draws and league 2 will be waiting to welcome us.

With the rumour circulating that the club would have accepted a bid in one instalment of £75,000 for Philiskirk, our top striker, our players will all be thinking "who next' and "should I be looking to move". This is not the best preparation for today!

So the club might be willing to accept an offer for a player if the amount and terms meet their valuation?

I'm shocked!!

I'm staggered so many are giving Dunn so much time yet were all over Kelly like a cheap suit when he lost his first game, its not so much the defeats and draws that annoys me its more the way we go about picking up draws and getting beat at home.

My guess would be that the people willing to give Dunn time now were not those calling for Kelly's head when he lost his first game.

Besides, Dunn hasn't had as long in the job as Kelly yet has he?

Dunn hasn't had a summer transfer window. Player contracts tend to run to the end of June so even a January transfer window doesn't give him the full opportunity he should be afforded.

Hard to escape the feeling that the next three games are crucial.

6-7 points and the negativity should subside for a while, anything less and the pressure to make another change may prove too much.

A more positive attacking approach is a must.

I'm staggered so many are giving Dunn so much time yet were all over Kelly like a cheap suit when he lost his first game, its not so much the defeats and draws that annoys me its more the way we go about picking up draws and getting beat at home.

Are you claiming Dunn as any better then?

No one on here is "giving Dunn time". At best people are resigned to the fact that the board isn't going to sack him. You're outraged at a group of people that don't exist.

I agree that the reaction to Kelly's first defeat from a lot of fans was harsh, but there is information from many different sources that Kelly wasn't up to the job here and evidence since the sacking backs that up.

More worrying is that the board appear to do very little - no outspoken press statements ... not even a video from Corney wishing the faithful a Merry Christmas. He's now more elusive than Howard Hughes....the whole board are.

Time to pull a rabbit or two out the hat or just announce that now the stand is built, the successes of the club are a very very second thought for the board. I'm concerned that the commercial return from that stand won't be as much as they anticipated so selling the club will be an even bigger challenge.

Split the two, make the club debt free from your loans and allow someone to acquire and invest the club whilst paying Corney rent.

Hard to escape the feeling that the next three games are crucial.

6-7 points and the negativity should subside for a while, anything less and the pressure to make another change may prove too much.

A more positive attacking approach is a must.

Agreed. Starting the game with plenty of intent is key today.

Err, perhaps it's the fact that Dunn has PLAYED at a much much higher standard than Kelly did (he's an international don't you know) and has therefore been privy to the coaching methods and styles of numerous top quality coaches. He's learning on the job, granted his style of play is depressing and surprising too but maybe that's the only way he feels he can set up with this group. I'm happy to give him a window and see what happens. Not sure we are an attractive club just now for the calibre of replacement that some think we should get (now that IS an area where some fans are deluding themselves).

If we keep Dunn, which we will, then he will have the benefit of the transfer window. If his signings don't come off then we're stuck with those players and we'll probably go down! Personally I would bring in an experienced manager now so that he has the transfer window. Happy days - hope you enjoy the game today - can't get there but I'll be there next Saturday!

If we keep Dunn, which we will, then he will have the benefit of the transfer window. If his signings don't come off then we're stuck with those players and we'll probably go down! Personally I would bring in an experienced manager now so that he has the transfer window. Happy days - hope you enjoy the game today - can't get there but I'll be there next Saturday!

An experienced manager would insist on his own back room staff, and we also need 3 or 4 players.

We cannot afford both options and that is why we will be sticking with Dunn.

Do the owners think we can afford to go down?

That's my thinking along with the obvious apathy demonstrated. If we went down then our gate would reduce by a couple of hundred I would imagine, sponsorship wouldn't be too affected as most is local and the club then have the justification to cut budgets further to then minimise ongoing losses.

When Corney was genuinely interested in the club then I was confident he wanted to succeed in this league...now I'm not so sure as financial activity via the new stand will still be achieved regardless of which league we're in.

This coming week and next month with be testament. If we do **** all then the writings on the wall. I don't have much hope as the club has just achieved the joint record of 10 consecutive home games without a win - response from the club leading to this?? Zilch!

If Dunn was going to be sacked it would have happened already.

The fact that no comment has been forthcoming from Corney and Co. on overseeing the equal worst home run in living memory speaks volumes.

We haven't even had the dreaded vote of confidence!

So now we add another L to the home form due to poor team selection and tactics and people want this manager to have more time.

They want this manager to change our squad when eight loan signings have not done the trick. Let him learn on the job whilst we pay good money to see him making the mistakes that others have made before him.

Sell our top goal scorer for peanuts because it meets their valuation - unbelievable, just as it is unbelievable that you play him in centre midfield.

Next game against Colchester will be rather important don't you all think?