Body Bag League IV - 2016 discussion thread

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More points for Rudemedic and myself (I had her as a 120-point captain) as Joey Feek rolled a seven at weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477406/Holding-letting-Joey-Feek-s-oldest-daughter-holds-hand-final-time-heartbreaking-photo-terminally-ill-country-singer-s-days.html

Caveat: sorry for the Daily Fascist link, aye.

More points for Rudemedic and myself (I had her as a 120-point captain) as Joey Feek rolled a seven at weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477406/Holding-letting-Joey-Feek-s-oldest-daughter-holds-hand-final-time-heartbreaking-photo-terminally-ill-country-singer-s-days.html

Caveat: sorry for the Daily Fascist link, aye.

He's on fire...

Dont worry he has Glen Campbell on his list which I also have, if he gets anywhere near death, being on my list will give him the kiss of life.

It's gotten to the point now where, as soon as I see there's a new post on this thread, I assume someone else from FMS's list has snuffed it.

Cliff Michelmore also gone aged 96, my memories of him are presenting Holiday, showing us where rich people went on their holidays, not once did they give us an insight into a caravan holiday in :censored:ing Rhyl.

No it doesn't grate, honestly.

Debbie won't like that, not a lot.

RIP Paul D.

Debbie's been waiting for a long time to get hold of the keys to the gawdy mansion and the Jag.

Cliff Michelmore also gone aged 96, my memories of him are presenting Holiday, showing us where rich people went on their holidays, not once did they give us an insight into a caravan holiday in :censored:ing Rhyl.

No it doesn't grate, honestly.

I thought a holiday was watching rich people on a Caribbean beach or the St Moritz slopes.