Dulwich Hamlet 30 January

I might. I mean I won't... but I might.

I've stupidly double booked myself for that weekend so likely to struggle anyway.

Dulwich Hamlet are at Wingate & Finchley on 5 March. I could be tempted by that... Decent brewpub nearby too!

Could be a goer. It's the anniversary of Ched Week, when everyone started to think seriously about doing something else with their football time. I distinctly recall discussing going around London to non-league clubs where people lived, which somehow became let's go to Dulwich Hamlet because it's trendy and 24hours lives there. I'm up for a bit of London touring as long as there's decent grog.

Could be a goer. It's the anniversary of Ched Week, when everyone started to think seriously about doing something else with their football time. I distinctly recall discussing going around London to non-league clubs where people lived, which somehow became let's go to Dulwich Hamlet because it's trendy and 24hours lives there. I'm up for a bit of London touring as long as there's decent grog.

ah yes the "lets pretend to hipster ultras" bandwaggon ;)

This is definitely on following Peterborough's unfortunate defeat of Preston Bell End.

Defo need to get there early these days. On Boxing Day the queue at 2.45 went all the way back to the main road. Yesterday it was back to the Cherry Tree. 2,200+.

(On Boxing Day, me and the missus took a view and simply walked in the front door of the clubhouse rather than queue. Not sure about the sustainability of that solution.)

This is definitely on following Peterborough's unfortunate defeat of Preston Bell End.

Defo need to get there early these days. On Boxing Day the queue at 2.45 went all the way back to the main road. Yesterday it was back to the Cherry Tree. 2,200+.

(On Boxing Day, me and the missus took a view and simply walked in the front door of the clubhouse rather than queue. Not sure about the sustainability of that solution.)

I actually would quite like to but unfortunately I was double booked for this weekend. Was going to change some plans if Peterborough lost but as it is I'll pass this time

Saturday was mental, couldn't see a bloody thing in the 2nd half! We (the rabble) are moving to the Toilets opposite stand from now on, let all the hipster day-trippers have behind the goal. I arrive at 2.45 and there was only a small Q. saying that the stewards let me in through the side gates anyhow.

Edited by Markoasis

Saturday was mental, couldn't see a bloody thing in the 2nd half! We (the rabble) are moving to the Toilets opposite stand from now on, let all the hipster day-trippers have behind the goal. I arrive at 2.45 and there was only a small Q. saying that the stewards let me in through the side gates anyhow.

Can't be doing with queuing. Getting there early is defo on. Toilets Opposite is a good shout as well. No moving around necessary.

I love how there's a hipster crowd and a snooty hipster crowd. Classic hipster

They'll be moving on to pastures new soon - it's not really cool any more is it?

I think I'm right in saying that Fisher Atheltic still play at Champion Hill. Best of both worlds. No fashionable and slightly scary young people (who are there for the birds or to be seen rather than the footie) but the same beers by the pitch and easy walk to the ground.

I can't keep up with the hipster rules and regulations these days. I mean I have a beard and ride a bike, but my bike has gears and I sometimes watch the Voice. Where do I stand?

Anyway, I'm making my first trip down to Champion Hill tomorrow. It had better be the glorious Football As It Should Be that the left wing press would have me believe.

• 2 weeks later...