OEC - who gets what

oafc0000

Hello OAFC0000, again I will pick this up for you as Yarddog has asked something similar

Hi Tracy,

Would it be possible for you to put up a summary (and add as we go) of questions asked, and answers given.

I am sure you are being asked the same thing more than once.

It could also enable questioners to be diverted once the answers are known, which as Board users can help point to

Hopefully it wil make things easier for you

I suppose like an FAQ's post. Maybe locked, so the answers do not get lost. It could be amneded if approriate or more questions ensue.

It can be a bit of a minefield where you ahve kindly answered mid thread to someone. Or some of the team have answered but it is not clear it is officially from the Trust.

Edited by singe

Hi Tracy,

Would it be possible for you to put up a summary (and add as we go) of questions asked, and answers given.

I am sure you are being asked the same thing more than once.

It could also enable questioners to be diverted once the answers are known, which as Board users can help point to

Hopefully it wil make things easier for you

I suppose like an FAQ's post. Maybe locked, so the answers do not get lost. It could be amneded if approriate or more questions ensue.

It can be a bit of a minefield where you ahve kindly answered mid thread to someone. Or some of the team have answered but it is not clear it is officially from the Trust.

Hello singe, good suggestions. I'll will try my best or get another on line member maybe to take ownership/ on a rota. I know we are due a committee meeting in the next few weeks so maybe I will do a quick summary of questions a week before and then it gives everyone a chance to read, review and add anymore, at least until we can get something implemented

Hello Oafc0000

The Trust have decided to act upon your question and our board representative has covered it on an update today on the Trust Oldham website.

Please go to:

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/board-representative-update-feb/

Hope the link works or go to the trust main webpage of www.trustoldham.co.uk

Thanks

Tracy

Edited by underdog