Blades 12th March

lookersstandandy

It's all ticket at the moment, hope you're all sorted. Unless they change their mind last minute.

I rang Judith's replacement today. She's getting them biked down to London. Should arrive some time this evening. Come to think of it, when she said, "For you, Mr 24, OASIS stalwart, we have some very special tickets," did she mean prawn sandwich ones?

I rang Judith's replacement today. She's getting them biked down to London. Should arrive some time this evening. Come to think of it, when she said, "For you, Mr 24, OASIS stalwart, we have some very special tickets," did she mean prawn sandwich ones?

Maybe they're not on sale to season ticket holders yet? Or they're restricted to 1 each?

Is it as special as my £11 ticket?

You know what'd set them off royally at the Hamlet? If someone rocks up with a St George's flag or a union flag with Dulwich Hamlet written on it. I'm gonna do it. I could clear at least 1,000 off the regular gate in the ensuing argument.

BORN IN DULWICH

LIVE SUSTAINABLY IN DULWICH

DIE IN DULWICH