Millwall (a)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you pay on the day?

Official says...

Supporters can pay on the day of the game from the ticket office at Millwall. There is no additional cost for buying on matchday.

So you need to get to their ticket office or ours. Doesn't sound like they'll be taking cash on the gate.

I really hope we get a decent turn out for this....I know there is nowt to play for now but it is the last game of the season and should be a cracker with them going for promotion and the legendary ginger winger on display

If you're undecided, come on, get yourselves down south for one last away party!

Official says...

Supporters can pay on the day of the game from the ticket office at Millwall. There is no additional cost for buying on matchday.

So you need to get to their ticket office or ours. Doesn't sound like they'll be taking cash on the gate.

I don't know where their ticket office is but you're losing the benefit of walking straight off the train platform into the away end.

Good interview with the ginger ninja here - http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=117495

Taylor said: “It’ll be very weird. I left four years ago and I’ve never played against them. It’s a club I support; it’s a club close to where I live.

“I played for them for 10 years so it’s a club close to my heart and I’m glad they are safe so it takes a little bit of edge off the game - but we are looking to win and see if we can close the gap."

Fair play to Chrissy Taylor...although he'll still be a cheating, diving ginger :censored: come Saturday...and quite right!