Millwall (a)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading from the Millwall massive that they :censored:ed off at half time?

They left after about 50 minutes,I surmised to take part in some man on man intense consensual physical contact with likeminded adults.

I remember them turning up mob handed in the 80's at Sunderland.We won 3-0 but it was tarnished a little for me as I couldnt do the usual grab hold of a complete stranger & scream in their face routine as I was surrounded by Scotsmen with zero interest in our impressive performance

on a slightly related matter....I have been informed that someone unfurled a St George Cross with Ajax in one of the corners and draped it over the tier we were in on Saturday....anyone shed any light on this occurrence... :clint:

I'm reading from the Millwall massive that they :censored:ed off at half time?

they went after the 3rd goal went in as did many others,the 5 hibs lads who went are the same lads who come down for a lot of Oldham games and have made some good friends over the years,the only mouthing off they was doing was about paying £26 for a effortless performance on the pitch as was myself!!

on a slightly related matter....I have been informed that someone unfurled a St George Cross with Ajax in one of the corners and draped it over the tier we were in on Saturday....anyone shed any light on this occurrence... :clint:

Even less related but it reminded me of this FB_IMG_1462208753915_zpsf7wjmgjg.jpg

Few lads we met on a stag in Hamburg. They've been to a couple of games.