Fleetwood 16th April

I'm doing this one..... albeit I'm going up on the Friday to stay with a mate.... and coming back Sunday.

Am planning to be at Blackpool North for 12:30..... and via a pub or two on seafront, tram from North Pier or Pleasant St to Stanley Rd, which is about 40 mins.

Don't do it. We made this mistake last season and missed some really good pubs in Poulton le Fylde and Fleetwood.

Strawberry Gardens was good in Fleetwood and I was told the Sports Bar at the ground was too..

We'll be getting off at Poulton this time and avoiding the post apocalyptic hellhole that is Blackpool...

Edited by HarryBosch

Don't do it. We made this mistake last season and missed some really good pubs in Poulton le Fylde and Fleetwood.

Strawberry Gardens was good in Fleetwood and I was told the Sports Bar at the ground was too..

We'll be getting off at Poulton this time and avoiding the post apocalyptic hellhole that is Blackpool...

Thanks. I received an email from another OASIS chap yesterday who said much the same. Apparently the Strawberry Garden is owned by Syd Little, who serves patrons bacon butties. I mean, who wouldn't want to go there.....!?!

Poulton le Fylde's really nice.

No :censored:ing way I'm giving any more money to a club that trains its stewards to tell people to "just push your way in" to an already full oversold terrace,then tell them their ticket's actually for the seated section when it isn't,then make you spend the game stood at the side where you can't see the pitch. :censored: them, :censored: how they treat away fans and :censored: their mutant fish mascot.