OASIS 2016-17 Fixtures

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time with the wife and a lot less with the girlfriend next season. So much better than last season's crappy Northern League One.

Millwall

Gillingham

Southend

Peterborough

Swindon

Charlton

Oxford

Northampton

Bristol Rovers

AFC Wimbledon

MK Dons

I'm even gonna start asking for Tuesday nights off work.

Avoidance of Tuesday games permitting I will likely do Charlton (I can literally see the Valley from where I am sat right now), Millwall, Oxford and AFC. I will be tempted by Bristol and Southend or if we somehow end up with one last day of the season (relegation party will be back in full swing by then!)

Avoidance of Tuesday games permitting I will likely do Charlton (I can literally see the Valley from where I am sat right now), Millwall, Oxford and AFC. I will be tempted by Bristol and Southend or if we somehow end up with one last day of the season (relegation party will be back in full swing by then!)

Behave yourself. Tuesday games permitting, we should all be aiming to get to 9/10 of those 11. And you MUST go to Gillingham.

If you don't you won't be able to start your own songs or fly a flag. All other commitments should be secondary...

Edited by latic12345

• 2 weeks later...

Roughly one OASIS fixture a month, with a desert in November and a glut in April, with the usual proviso that we need a team and a manager and so on.

6 August - Millwall - definite yes.

27 September - Charlton - probably be on holiday in Europe, although we're waiting to see whether our economy goes into meltdown on Friday.

8 October - Gillingham - definite yes.

10 December - Oxford - definite yes.

7 January - Mongs - definite yes. (Likely to be an I-was-there occasion in the wrong way.)

18 February - Swindon - definite yes.

Tue 28 Northampton - questionable because it's on Tuesday night.

18 March - Peterborough - definite yes.

1 April - Southend - definite yes.

17 April - Bristol Rovers - definite yes.

30 April - AFC Mongs - definite yes.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - yes

Charlton - Mebbe

Oxford - possibly

Wombles - yes

Everything else can nob off, especially MK. Can you believe it's roughly six years since that fateful Saturday morning text? When I write my memoirs at least I'll be able to pinpoint the precise moment I unequivocally ceased being impulsive.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - yes

Charlton - Mebbe

Oxford - possibly

Wombles - yes

Everything else can nob off, especially MK. Can you believe it's roughly six years since that fateful Saturday morning text? When I write my memoirs at least I'll be able to pinpoint the precise moment I unequivocally ceased being impulsive.

Six years. :censored:ing hell. My worst moment in football was when they shut the bar midway through the second half and manhandled us back into the ground.

6 August - Millwall - I'll see you in the pub before and after (i.e. I'll be watching Dulwich)

27 September - Charlton - Likely to be a goer, unless The mighty Hamlet clash, you can't beat a midweek London cup game

8 October - Gillingham - Nope .... I was bored to death of this place half way through my first visit. The pink and blues are likely to be playing this day anyhow

10 December - Oxford - Yes, this will have to be a 'big' Hamlet game to get me to miss this one

7 January - Mongs - Hell no!! I rather go watch a game at BP

18 February - Swindon - cheaper to fly for the weekend to Hamburg to see Dulwich's friendship club Altona 93 than the trains there

Tue 28 Northampton - a simple no will suffice

18 March - Peterborough - Now that Ehrun's left posh I won't bother

1 April - Southend - Essex init!!! Have enough games in Essex following the Hamlet, may be a step to far

17 April - Bristol Rovers - Gee wizz .... sorry no ..... final title charge for Dulwich will be taking place

30 April - AFC Mongs - Dulwich season would have finished so seems likely

For those of you who are members of the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters Trust, don't forget to vote for me in the Trust board elections!!!!

Roughly one OASIS fixture a month, with a desert in November and a glut in April, with the usual proviso that we need a team and a manager and so on.

6 August - Millwall - definite yes.

27 September - Charlton - probably be on holiday in Europe, although we're waiting to see whether our economy goes into meltdown on Friday.

8 October - Gillingham - definite yes.

10 December - Oxford - definite yes.

7 January - Mongs - definite yes. (Likely to be an I-was-there occasion in the wrong way.)

18 February - Swindon - definite yes.

Tue 28 Northampton - questionable because it's on Tuesday night.

18 March - Peterborough - definite yes.

1 April - Southend - definite yes.

17 April - Bristol Rovers - definite yes.

30 April - AFC Mongs - definite yes.

I can't make Millwall. Northampton on a Tuesday is miserable

That means I still get to 9/11. I'll get my flag ordered. Does anyone have a spare?