• Championship Playoff Winner: JohnnyPimp
  • League One Winner: Brisbaneblue
  • League One Runner Up: Laticsbiffo
  • League One Playoff Winner: oafcmad09
  • League Two Winner: oafc21
  • League Two Runner Up: CoreyECFC
  • League Two Playoff Winner: Sparkleking
  • Cup Winner: n/a - cup competition not completed

* - season ended after 37 games due to COVID-19.

2018/19

• Premier League Champion: Ex_pat
  • Premier League Runner Up: lookersstandandy
  • Championship Winner: Benja
  • Championship Runner-up: youngen
  • Championship Playoff Winner: aidan_latics
  • League One Winner: south east latic
  • League One Runner Up: Dave_Og
  • League One Playoff Winner: Nohairdontcare
  • Cup Winner: mick26

2017/18

• Premier League Champion: Hometownclub
  • Premier League Runner Up: Ex_pat
  • Championship Winner: singe
  • Championship Runner-up: milnrow latics 
  • Championship Playoff Winner: oafcmetty/a259
  • Cup Winner: oafcmetty 

2016/17

• Premier League Champion: nzlatic
  • Premier League Runner-up: disjointed
  • Championship Winner: Hometownclub
  • Championship Runner-up: BP1960
  • Championship Play-off Winner: JoeP
  • Cup Winner: youngen

2015/16

• Subscription League Champion: Ex_pat
  • Subscription League Runner-up: Stevie_J
  • Cup Winner: nzlatic

2014/15

• Subscription League Champion: Ex_pat
  • Subscription League Runner-up: warwickshire latics
  • Cup Winner: Stevie_J

2013/14

• Subscription League Champion: DavidCollinge
  • Subscription League Runner-up: laticdickovarmy
  • Cup Winner: JoshOWTB

2012/13

• League Champion: 24hoursfromtulsehill
  • League Runner-up: JoeP

2011/12

• League Champion: DavidCollinge
  • League Runner-up: steveoafc

20 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Now updated.

Something doesn't look right to me and Dave Collinge from up here on the high plain, where only champions can take the thin air...but then again we are far above your ludicrous fray and can barely make out any human figures down there. From up here, you all look like pathetic little ants. 

Just now, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Something doesn't look right to me and Dave Collinge from up here on the high plain, where only champions can take the thin air...but then again we are far above your ludicrous fray and can barely make out any human figures down there. From up here, you all look like pathetic little ants. 

Dave Collinge?  You mean the feller who finished just below me in the league?

37 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Ah. I see where you're at now. Cussing the Legends of Predicting as a group. Did I say pathetic little ants? I should've said pathetic and delusional little ants.

You don't appear on the roll of honours for 4 years.... at best you're a has-been.... but as you won't compete through fear, you're a washed up has-been. I feel sorry for you.

21 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

You don't appear on the roll of honours for 4 years.... at best you're a has-been.... but as you won't compete through fear, you're a washed up has-been. I feel sorry for you.

I've got nothing to prove. You should come up here...or at least try to get a bit closer...to the high plain of Predicting Glory, where it feels like you can just reach out and touch the Milky Way...where it feels like you are among the immortal stars of antiquity, you miserable piece of shit, scrabbling around in the dirt for points to get you even halfway up the mountain, where you can barely see anything through the dense foliage that refuses to yield to your blunt machete.

2 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I've got nothing to prove. You should come up here...or at least try to get a bit closer...to the high plain of Predicting Glory, where it feels like you can just reach out and touch the Milky Way...where it feels like you are among the immortal stars of antiquity, you miserable piece of shit, scrabbling around in the dirt for points to get you even halfway up the mountain, where you can barely see anything through the dense foliage that refuses to yield to your blunt machete.

Even though I don't agree with the sentiment, congratulations on a wonderful literary paragraph.

How sad it is that someone who has only won one major honour in five years (and that was four years ago), and was found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute, proclaims to be untouchable in the world of predicting. Those that have been winners keep their own counsel and refrain from tub thumping, trumpet blowing and other forms of self gratification. They are the true champions. I admire them.

Edited by Bristolatic

4 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

So Tulse only won once years ago? He's the Blackburn of the prediction league...

Funnily enough I think you might be one of the few with a chance of getting to the very top of predicting, which is when you've won both amateur and professional titles. 

This would mean you winning a professional title. And an amateur one. So I take that back. 

3 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Funnily enough I think you might be one of the few with a chance of getting to the very top of predicting, which is when you've won both amateur and professional titles. 

This would mean you winning a professional title. And an amateur one. So I take that back. 

Is boasting about winning an amateur title like putting your GSCE results on your CV?

21 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Is boasting about winning an amateur title like putting your GSCE results on your CV?

No. It's about junior school johnny-come-lateleys like you respecting the History of the Game and it's Founding Fathers. Without me and Dave Collinge, there would be no prediction league for you to skank...which you've only done after my retirement and after Dave (let's be fair to Dave) has put his best days at the crystal ball behind him. 

On 14/6/2017 at 8:56 AM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

No. It's about junior school johnny-come-lateleys like you respecting the History of the Game and it's Founding Fathers. Without me and Dave Collinge, there would be no prediction league for you to skank...which you've only done after my retirement and after Dave (let's be fair to Dave) has put his best days at the crystal ball behind him. 

On 13/6/2017 at 2:54 AM, jorvik_latic said:

So Tulse only won once years ago? He's the Blackburn of the prediction league...

Think these two remarks make me Wigan. Fuck

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any danger we could update the honours board in here @Stevie_J? I’m sure @24hoursfromtulsehill would like to see who has chalked up the most trophies now? @Ex_pat I’m coming for your Premier League record.

Thanks to @oafcmetty - always the bridesmaid, never the bride - for excellent organisation. Can you fathom a way of bribing the cup back next year?

Edited by lookersstandandy

11 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

You wanna take over from Stevie in running it?

Nope. I had to give up the socials cos this podcast malarkey keeps me busy. I was hoping you could find an automated way of doing it? Or if not, maybe someone else (another participant who could find the time) could take on the role of cup organiser/socials manager?

52 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Nope. I had to give up the socials cos this podcast malarkey keeps me busy. I was hoping you could find an automated way of doing it? Or if not, maybe someone else (another participant who could find the time) could take on the role of cup organiser/socials manager?

The scores are all calculated by the beast, but I'd have to code the cup draw and h2h fixture bit, and there's no chance of that happening this summer, as about to start an intense new project work-wise.

14 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Any danger we could update the honours board in here @Stevie_J? I’m sure @24hoursfromtulsehill would like to see who has chalked up the most trophies now? @Ex_pat I’m coming for your Premier League record.

Thanks to @oafcmetty - always the bridesmaid, never the bride - for excellent organisation. Can you fathom a way of bribing the cup back next year?

Keep on dreaming @lookersstandandy

On 6/3/2023 at 12:42 AM, Ex_pat said:

Keep on dreaming @lookersstandandy

24hours is absolutely miles behind.

Honours

4 PL titles & 1 runner up @Ex_pat

2 PL titles & 2 runners up @lookersstandandy

2 PL titles @Hometownclub @DavidCollinge

1 PL title @nzlatic @24hoursfromtulsehill

1 PL runner up @Latics and England @oafcmetty @disjointed @warwickshire latics @steveoafc @laticdickovarmy @JoeP @Stevie_J @tGWB

Edited by lookersstandandy

52 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

24hours is absolutely miles behind.

Honours

4 PL titles & 1 runner up @Ex_pat

2 PL titles & 2 runners up @lookersstandandy

2 PL titles @Hometownclub @DavidCollinge

1 PL title @nzlatic @24hoursfromtulsehill

1 PL runner up @Latics and England @oafcmetty @disjointed @warwickshire latics @steveoafc @laticdickovarmy @JoeP @Stevie_J @tGWB

Can you add in cup wins to premier league titles?