Euro 2016 - Prediction Game - £5 - Prizes & Money to PlayerShare

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Table%20080716.png

Going into the final, disjointed remains top despite writing himself off. nzlatic moving up on the inside, timing his challenge perfectly. And the prediction league wonderkid correctly predicted a France v Portugal final.

Difficult to see Greizmann not winning the Golden Boot from here but only Latics_Fanatic and BenRad tipped the Frenchman.

France are keeping me out of the relegation zone. One thing I'm wondering though, is Cassidy quicker than Giroud?

Giroud would be an incredible striker if he had any pace.

Cassidy would still be incredibly :censored: if he had any pace.

Table%20080716.png

Going into the final, disjointed remains top despite writing himself off. nzlatic moving up on the inside, timing his challenge perfectly. And the prediction league wonderkid correctly predicted a France v Portugal final.

Difficult to see Greizmann not winning the Golden Boot from here but only Latics_Fanatic and BenRad tipped the Frenchman.

It wasn't a case of writing myself off, having predicted a England Germany final the realist in me decided there were no more points forthcoming in that part of the competition.The truth be known I am quite pleased at how I have performed as the last time we did one of these I had my youngest son pick the matches for me.

That resulted in a 2nd place finish, if I can equal or even better that it would mean I am one of the cleverest people on this planet as my son seems to know everything.

Table%20-%20Final.png

No points scored in the final. Latics_Fanatic and BenRad pick up their Golden Boot points but it doen't really change anything. By far the most popular Golden Boot choice was Thomas Muller, scorer of 0 goals.

David Collinge agonisingly misses out on the top three but will hope to take his summer form into next season's Prediction League.

younen sneaks into the top three, taking £9.50. nzlatic continuing his good form from last season, in a manner Harry Kane could only dream of, takes second place and a prize of £23.75. And the winner, much more deserving than Portugal, is disjointed who scoops £47.50.

Thanks to everyone for playing and helping PlayerShare in the process. Prizes will be paid shortly.

And now, as Bristolatic keeps reminding me, I need to turn my attention back to the Prediction League...

Congratulations to disjointed. Nice to see you carried last seasons prediction league form into the Euros.

See what you can achieve when you don't put 1-1 for every match.

Good luck in the next prediction league.

Special mention to nzlatic who also carried prediction league form through to the Euros. Could be a major player in this seasons prediction league

I've got to mention one more. Bristol! What the hell happened to the early form?

Congratulations to disjointed. Nice to see you carried last seasons prediction league form into the Euros.

See what you can achieve when you don't put 1-1 for every match.

Good luck in the next prediction league.

Special mention to nzlatic who also carried prediction league form through to the Euros. Could be a major player in this seasons prediction league

I've got to mention one more. Bristol! What the hell happened to the early form?

Can't keep it up for a full season. As the actress said to the Bishop.

thanks for organising Stevie....

Glad I didn't overachieve and managed to keep under the radar ready to have a stealthy crack at the new season's Predicion League.

Surely you have your sights set higher than 17th, Pete

Has anyone got some champagne I can spray over disjointed? Better than a kick in the bollocks, nice one for running it. Now, how do I get involved in the prediction league?

I'll be posting up details in the next week or so. Cheers.