Questions for board

Blue_Guru

Finances: with regards to what your trust rep missed, he has been updated since. Hence me able to let you know roughly whats been happening with the ongoing embargo and where the Monthly FA finances are being directed too.

With regards to match day directors box. The chairman has recently had an idea to changed the format on match days and it's invite only into the box pitch side so unless he is invited, Simon Brooke won't be in there. Maybe he is making it more business focussed, well that's my personal opinion. Your trust rep hopes to continue what he is doing on match days to be on hand in the north stand in the bar side raising the trusts profile and generating leads for the club

Thanks underdog, very helpful. The director's box I was referring to is the one in the Main Stand upper, the one that's been the Directors box for as long as I've supported Oldham, and since before I was born too. If Simon Corney is trying to make it more business focussed then the non-squad players and their hangers-on need to bugger off elsewhere. Although I like him and can wholly appreciate that he perhaps doesn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserves- he's far more deserving of a seat on the board than Detective :censored:peas for example. Gordon needs to move on too.

I have seen Corney in there a few times this season.

My point was more that not every director attends every home game, and to exclude, and no matter how you cut it, they excluded Simon Brooke, from board meetings is not clever from a sporting point of view, as per my point about sometimes only seeing him in that area. Never mind that Simon Brooke has more right to attend than some other board members given he represents 3% of the share holders and others don't represent that.

Thanks underdog, very helpful. The director's box I was referring to is the one in the Main Stand upper, the one that's been the Directors box for as long as I've supported Oldham, and since before I was born too. If Simon Corney is trying to make it more business focussed then the non-squad players and their hangers-on need to bugger off elsewhere. Although I like him and can wholly appreciate that he perhaps doesn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserves- he's far more deserving of a seat on the board than Detective :censored:peas for example. Gordon needs to move on too.

I have seen Corney in there a few times this season.

My point was more that not every director attends every home game, and to exclude, and no matter how you cut it, they excluded Simon Brooke, from board meetings is not clever from a sporting point of view, as per my point about sometimes only seeing him in that area. Never mind that Simon Brooke has more right to attend than some other board members given he represents 3% of the share holders and others don't represent that.

My fault here rude....I thought you meant the north stand....bugger I could have confused myself here too....now I'm pretty sure it's the north stand with regards to Corneys idea of revamping things. I will get clarity for you at our next meeting.