The OWTB Prediction League 2016/17

Stevie_J

With 33 taking part so far, this is how it will look with a 16/17 split.

CraNBMA.jpg?1

Still missing from last season: 24hoursfromtulsehill :petesake: , NewBlue, rudemedic, Carl Waters, laticdickovarmy, astottie, John Platt, maddog, steveoafc, RobOAFC, Kusunga_Is_God, JoshOWTB & Zorrro, although the last three gave up fairly quickly. It would be good if we can have an even number for the split, but it's looking less likely we'll hit the 44.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my rough calculations I relegate Milnrow Latics if I enter (provided no more entries from new players) and The Champ is safe from being spared the ignominy of starting the in Championship no matter if both New Blue and the reigning champ enter, is that right?

Edited by rudemedic

By my rough calculations I relegate Milnrow Latics if I enter (provided no more entries from new players) and The Champ is safe from being spared the ignominy of starting the in Championship no matter if both New Blue and the reigning champ enter, is that right?

o7x1oEZ.gif

Errm... by 'The Champ' I take it you're referring to DavidCollinge? The reigning champion is, of course, Ex_pat who signed up ages ago...

o7x1oEZ.gif

Errm... by 'The Champ' I take it you're referring to DavidCollinge? The reigning champion is, of course, Ex_pat who signed up ages ago...

Looking at it, I think you're right that DavidCollinge will scrape into the Premier League by the skin of his teeth, whatever happens, now. You would obviously be guaranteed a place in the PL, as would 24hours, NewBlue and Carl Waters.

o7x1oEZ.gif

Looking at it, I think you're right that DavidCollinge will scrape into the Premier League by the skin of his teeth, whatever happens, now. You would obviously be guaranteed a place in the PL, as would 24hours, NewBlue and Carl Waters.

Good I wouldn't want to undermine the competition further by relegating DavidCollinge, who will always be referred to as the Champ in my eyes. Ex_pat is a worthy foe, he has to be given he won at a canter in 2014/15, but he is only the reigning champ on paper. I've kept quiet about it as its been fun watching 24hours self implode, but 24hours won last year, no prediction league should have ever been decided on correctly predicting that Colchester and in particular Crewe would finally end their miraculous run of escaping relegation, which is in effect what happened.

I will enjoy potentially relegating Warwickshire Latics as he pipped me to 2nd in 2014/15 though.

With the 38 who have joined so far, this is how the divisions will look (last season's final points total in the Subscription League determine in which division players are placed)

Premier League

1 Ex_pat 183

2 Stevie_J 182

3 nzlatic 174

4 lookersstandandy 172

5 disjointed 171

6 NewBlue 169

7 rosa 165

8 HarryBosch 163

9 stevsesidg 153

10 GravityGrave 147

11 Handsy 147