• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same basics as last year for me.

£5 for every game I see us win.

£3 for every draw I see.

£1 for every defeat I see.

£20 for signing/developing a cult hero (paid last year for Shez coming back).

Also:

£5 for every goal Cassidy scores for us.

£5 for every youth graduate who plays 15+ games this season.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

??? With an answer like that my money has to go to the Trust or Playershare (although I cant afford a great deal. Answer reninded me of the protest group who potentially hads something to offer but could/would not back it ip

I thought I ask a reasonable sensible question as to help me make up my mind. Obviously not

While the owners are taking money out via various avenues I struggle with the idea of fans paying additional costs towards buying players.

That money going towards getting kids involved via tickets etc I have less issue with.

While our thoughts differ on the current owners I respect your opinion, In my mind Latics4life is an excellent idea but am not sure whether it a success.yet and the youngsters need to be encouraged to stay by seeing success on the pitch

Edited by another fan

The trust will be supporting both causes this season. Tba on some announcement soon.

But here is mine.

£5 when we hit the top ten

£5 for evey month we stay in the top 10

£5 for evey goal scored by a playershare player....if/when we get one this season

£5 for evey hat trick by one of us

£5 for every time we renew Crofty's contract.

£5 if we draw Liverpool in the FA cup

£5 to the running of OWTB when one of our lovely Mods pins this thread to the top of the page too

Phew

Oohphs....payment link is missing it is: playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

Don't forget to add a note to say it's for your pledge and say it's to send money for family so you don't get charged extra ta

Edited by underdog

Hope we are doing this again

If so

£10 any time we score 4 or more goals in a league match

£10 if drawn against non league club in FA Cup

£5 for first Cassidy league goal

I see that Yorkshire still makes people tight arses

£20 for every player who scores 10 league goals.

£5 every time a defender scores.

£5 for every clean sheet.

Wadded! Very brave

While the owners are taking money out via various avenues I struggle with the idea of fans paying additional costs towards buying players.

That money going towards getting kids involved via tickets etc I have less issue with.

I am tempted by this, especially since our cheap signings this summer means that currently I have no interest whatsoever in going to Boundary Park.

So I dont need to be there at the same time as the little :censored:s.

While our thoughts differ on the current owners I respect your opinion, In my mind Latics4life is an excellent idea but am not sure whether it a success.yet and the youngsters need to be encouraged to stay by seeing success on the pitch

It's really not about that. If you can get a kid to go from a young enough age out of habit the results aren't that important. I'd guess most on this message board started supporting the club when they had little success. I'm yet to see the club do anything of note in the league, anyway.

Playershare is a great idea and I try to use the webshop when I can but I do prefer the idea of Latics4Life, especially in a town where lots of kids have parents supporting City and United and may well never attend an Oldham game without some form of incentive.

The trust will be supporting both causes this season. Tba on some announcement soon.

But here is mine.

£5 when we hit the top ten

£5 for evey month we stay in the top 10

£5 for evey goal scored by a playershare player....if/when we get one this season

£5 for evey hat trick by one of us

£5 for every time we renew Crofty's contract.

£5 if we draw Liverpool in the FA cup

£5 to the running of OWTB when one of our lovely Mods pins this thread to the top of the page too

Phew

Christ, am I right in think we have renewed Croft's contract for 6months? Ye gods I owe the kitty £30 already. Will sort it at the end of the month..bugger

Your right. I said renew in my pledge...phew

It might be for six months, but we've only renewed it once. By my maths, that means you only owe a fiver...

Your right. I said renew in my pledge...phew, although I have amended my pledge slightly today but it was with regards to when the mods pin this thread and archive the old one, that I chuck some money in the owtb running cost. Honest I did.... Edited by underdog