Oxford 10th Dec

lookersstandandy

You're going the Hamlet instead?

That's veh veh droll. We've got an email chain with no clarity whatsoever, there's a bit of this and that on Twitter, then there's this thread...I might migrate it to WhatsApp to complete the set.

I'm gonna try to get in for about 11 but it's the work piss-up tomorrow. I vote for St Aldates Tavern just because it's towards the southern boundary of the difficult-for-cars area.

That's veh veh droll. We've got an email chain with no clarity whatsoever, there's a bit of this and that on Twitter, then there's this thread...I might migrate it to WhatsApp to complete the set.

I'm gonna try to get in for about 11 but it's the work piss-up tomorrow. I vote for St Aldates Tavern just because it's towards the southern boundary of the difficult-for-cars area.

It would be nice if I could take a small break for books, abject football and stunning history to bathe in some fantastic street planning.

It would be nice if I could take a small break for books, abject football and stunning history to bathe in some fantastic street planning.

Just heard the DG of our firm talking about helping our HR colleagues to understand the broader purpose of the firm.

Thought about you helping people to find a safe and legal place to park.