Lincoln 5th December

pinchmepup

Anyone else up for this one? I've booked train tickets as follows.

Out on 15.08 from Kings Cross, gets into Lincoln 17.13.

Return on 22.26, gets into Kings Cross at 00.54. (Needs a 13 min taxi change between the Newarks to catch the 23.07 from Newark Northgate. Cheaper if bought as two separate tickets.)

Advance fares are £25 out, £19 back plus £5.10 back.

Anyone planning on watching this in a boozer in London? I'm too cheap to pay for BT Sport, and it happens to coincide with a changeover of my internet providers, so finding a dodgy stream will be out of the equation. I could settle for listening to Roy & Gord on LP, but it's a bit of a novelty having a televised game, so would like to watch if possible.

Finding somewhere showing it may prove difficult however - there's a Prem game between Middlesbrough and Hull the same evening. Definitely think you'd struggle to find anywhere that would be showing it AND with the commentary on. Anyone any thoughts?

Anyone planning on watching this in a boozer in London? I'm too cheap to pay for BT Sport, and it happens to coincide with a changeover of my internet providers, so finding a dodgy stream will be out of the equation. I could settle for listening to Roy & Gord on LP, but it's a bit of a novelty having a televised game, so would like to watch if possible.

Finding somewhere showing it may prove difficult however - there's a Prem game between Middlesbrough and Hull the same evening. Definitely think you'd struggle to find anywhere that would be showing it AND with the commentary on. Anyone any thoughts?

Monday night boozing? It's a tough ask..... I've got it on at home if you wanna come round....?

Monday night boozing? It's a tough ask..... I've got it on at home if you wanna come round....?

If I can get out of work early enough, I'm up for watching in London somewhere. I'll know what's happening the previous Thursday. Only about a 3 in 10 chance.

• 2 weeks later...