Match off!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not preventing (when it clearly was preventable) losing approx. 1,000 fans off a home league game is a huge :censored: up to a club like us

Making running the club more difficult and the financial situation more precarious just days after SC told us how difficult it is and how precarious the financial situation is...

Yet again, surely there must be a person out there who SC can get in to run the club who will eradicate all this constant ineptitude & incompetence and ensure the attention to detail that's important to doing any job properly & well, football or otherwise....

if only there was thread like this before Saturday. There is enough hot air on here to get any game on.

12 pages and.......yep game still off!

There has been discussion whether this is " no :censored: up" " minor :censored: up" or " major :censored: up"

I suggest that the fact that it has generated 12 pages is a clue

There has been discussion whether this is " no :censored: up" " minor :censored: up" or " major :censored: up"

I suggest that the fact that it has generated 12 pages is a clue

I, along with many others, had driven a 400 mile round trip taking over seven and a half hours to be told at 13:00 that the game was off.

Major for me thanks.

The game got called off deal with it and move on

Or maybe...

From tonight's Chron:

'As well as Clarke, Ryan Flynn, Ollie Banks and Ousmane Fane are all sitting on four bookings. The postponement of the Peterborough game means the quartet are free from suspension worries, with the amnesty being reached today.'

Surely not....?

Or maybe...

From tonight's Chron:

'As well as Clarke, Ryan Flynn, Ollie Banks and Ousmane Fane are all sitting on four bookings. The postponement of the Peterborough game means the quartet are free from suspension worries, with the amnesty being reached today.'

Surely not....?

I don't think we are that clever or are we....