Lincoln - FA Cup

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll fancy this, at home big gate, nothing to lose but will they freeze in front of the cameras?

If we carry on the form of the last two games in particular and the defence remains as solid as it has been for most of the season we shouldn't lose this one. Cup shock or a safe entry into the money spinning half of the cup?

I sincerely hope we don't carry on the form of the last 2 games...

A loss and a 94th min equaliser to save us from another loss

Got to be at it from minute one tonight...exert that we are the League One side. I'm a bit up and down on Winchester (and his abilities) but this is definitely the game for him tonight IMO.

A similar first 45 to the one at Scunthorpe tonight could see us go in two or three up, Lincoln are confident and rightly so but we've played some good stuff away from home recently and there's no reason we can't continue that tonight against a non league team with a patched up defence, get on top early and match them in the centre of the park and hopefully our quality will come through, keeping a partisan vociferous crowd quiet would also help our cause, should be a real good game I just hope we turn up.

They'll fancy this, at home big gate, nothing to lose but will they freeze in front of the cameras?

This match will be third live televised match of the season for the Imps and fourth is lined up for Jan. Hopefully, those that are travelling will have a safe journey and come back with good memories of your trip to Sincil Bank, however the result goes.

Robbo's bigging up the opposition again saying they get bigger crowds than us ......wrong, not by much but still wrong!!

Why do our managers constantly demean the club?

They talk about reducing negativity yet all they seem to concentrate on is our negative aspects.

Definitely the most excited/nervous that I've been for a game so far this season.

Potentially so much at stake. I hope our players prove that they possess more quality than the opposition do, if not then I'd imagine a fair chunk of our players would be plying their trade lower than Lincoln's by this time next year.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh