Chesterfield 4th Feb

lookersstandandy

Eh Up, I can't make Shrewsbury this weekend, which is a massive pain in the @rse as I've not been to new Gay Meadow and this is the 1st time in yonks it's been on a Sat'day.

Anyhow, I've cheered me-self up by finding another 6 point relegation dog fight to go to instead. Anyone else up f'rit?

Have booked me-self on't following trains;

OUT 10:26 ARR 12:27

RTN 18:41 ARR 20:20

Eh Up, I can't make Shrewsbury this weekend, which is a massive pain in the @rse as I've not been to new Gay Meadow and this is the 1st time in yonks it's been on a Sat'day.

Anyhow, I've cheered me-self up by finding another 6 point relegation dog fight to go to instead. Anyone else up f'rit?

No can do this one. I was going to Dulwich Hamlet but they've got an away tie in a cup. Weekend quickly commandeered by Mrs 24.

Not me but hoping to be at Swindon