Anthony Gerrard

'Go throw shite on yourself.' Pure Shakespeare.

I'll never forget when he gave one of our ballboys a mouthful and an evil stare because he wasn't quick enough in returning the ball.

You couldn't make it up. Is any other club as strange as ours? We'vd had it all over the years.

Still, i have to say, it is entertaining.

22 minutes ago, singe said:

I think he lasted about 3 minutes after the announcement before he was back on Twitter!

Narcissistic bell end. Not interested. Keep it to yourself.  “Thoughts”... funny man, as though he is capable of thought. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Narcissistic bell end. Not interested. Keep it to yourself.  “Thoughts”... funny man, as though he is capable of thought. 

No wonder he’s only been given half a season contract at Carlisle. Totally unfit, won’t train, fat Bastered. You can keep your thoughts to yourself Anthony we are not interested in listening to the verbal garbage that you turn out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HallamBlue said:

Predictable rapid tweet from the fat, unfit, gobshite, professional sportsman and role model? , ego massive even for a scouser. Could not give a stuff what he has to say. He  is sacked for gross misconduct one of his greatest achievements as a player. Carlisle are welcome to him. Only person Anthony cares about is himself. 

With all the abuse he gets I think he is quite restrained...

2 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

Predictable rapid tweet from the fat, unfit, gobshite, professional sportsman and role model? , ego massive even for a scouser. Could not give a stuff what he has to say. He  is sacked for gross misconduct one of his greatest achievements as a player. Carlisle are welcome to him. Only person Anthony cares about is himself. 

PROFESSIONAL more like UNPROFESSIONAL 

Might be as well to keep his mouth shut. He's just been fired for breach of contract and would suspect if he continues his twitter rants he'll be in breach of his contract again at CUFC. Can't imagine his new employers would be happy with him slagging off another club whilst representing them. With no appeal against his sacking I would imagine the PFA have thought he hasn't got a leg to stand on so to speak,

3 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

No for tweeting to a fan to go and throw shit at himself

And calling his boss a clown on the internet for 1000’s to see and even more to share.

Even if AL is/was/or turns out to be - straight up gross misconduct in virtually any line of work with the same outcome to be expected