Anthony Gerrard

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Ryan furious. Downvoting frenzy. 

Very disrespectful comments about a player who has been a very good servant to the club. Some posters would do very well to remember how many points adrift we were before he returned both seasons under Shez...

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Very disrespectful comments about a player who has been a very good servant to the club. Some posters would do very well to remember how many points adrift we were before he returned both seasons under Shez...

.... but ruined it all by behaving like a cunt, surely it's not that difficult to comprehend? 

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

After the disrespect he has shown to Latics fans and his employer, he deserves no respect. 

Fancy gobbing off at great length to a complete stranger (who had the audacity to ask if she could take a photo of him for a photo with her kid) about how much of a shithole Oldham is, only to end up at Paris of the North, Carlisle. Hahahaha. Karma's a bitch.

Edited by rosa
FFS autocorrect when have I ever typed the word hitch?
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

'Go throw shite on yourself.' Pure Shakespeare.

I'll never forget when he gave one of our ballboys a mouthful and an evil stare because he wasn't quick enough in returning the ball.

You couldn't make it up. Is any other club as strange as ours? We'vd had it all over the years.

Still, i have to say, it is entertaining.

He did it a few times. Always apologised after the final whistle though. Good desire to win - could have done with more of that over the run in last season.

5 minutes ago, Hands on said:

It rather seems that we are in an era of self harming.

Rant as much as you like but I remember a player who wanted to win.  Someone we sorely missed along with Fane in our relegation.

Maybe if this player “wanting to win” had been honest about an injury and only missed one game as opposed to every last one after we’d have seen his credentials.

as it was we saw a petulant Twitter warrior who (and I’m sick of saying it) committed Gross misconduct and was rightly and legally sacked 

speaking facts is not ranting! If you want a rant - peruse the scouse gob shites Twitter 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

1 hour ago, rosa said:

Fancy gobbing off at great length to a complete stranger (who had the audacity to ask if she could take a photo of him for a photo with her kid) about how much of a shithole Oldham is, only to end up at Paris of the North, Carlisle. Hahahaha. Karma's a bitch.

Yes he will be loving that commute up the M6 everyday to the picturesque Cumbrian town of Carlisle :grin:

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Hes done a pretty good job at getting himself sacked I mean its pretty rare for a footballer to get fired.

Only fellow fat egomaniac Boris Johnson has tried harder than Gerrard to get himself sacked in recent times.

Yes. In the rush to see who could be most abusive towards him this has been lost.

3 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Gerrard: "It would have been selfish of me to take a two-year deal off Carlisle, with them not really knowing me as a person and a player."

?

3 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Wasn't really bothered what he said when he was one of our players so certainly aren't now he isn't.

1 minute ago, LaticMark said:

Gerrard: "It would have been selfish of me to take a two-year deal off Carlisle, with them not really knowing me as a person and a player."

?

He's in his own little world.

Why wouldn't a manager he's previously played under and who apparently rates him not tie him down if he's as good as he thinks he is ?

Its the timing of the statement by the club that he has branded as classless...  which is odd.  When else did he wants the club to make the statement?   Pillock.

In other news, he isn't considered fit enough to play tomorrow... shocker.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Its the timing of the statement by the club that he has branded as classless...  which is odd.  When else did he wants the club to make the statement?   Pillock.

In other news, he isn't considered fit enough to play tomorrow... shocker.

Maybe 3 weeks ago when everyone knew he'd been sacked?