Anthony Gerrard

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Look up the word classless and there's a picture of the fat, Scouse cunt. I really don't like the way he tars the whole club with his accusations.

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Wasn't really bothered what he said when he was one of our players so certainly aren't now he isn't.

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

He's in his own little world.

Why wouldn't a manager he's previously played under and who apparently rates him not tie him down if he's as good as he thinks he is ?

:lol:

I thought he did well in his loan spells, but he was always over weight and picked up a lot of injuries. The last 12 months have seen him slide into a really even more unfit, barely mobile weeble.

It's also highlighted what a total gobshite he is. The man is thick. He's a bully, a thug (sorry, picking on ball boys is not a sign of committment, it reflects what a total dick he is), and he is utterly disrespectful to the fans.

He helped to keep us up, but he was a central figure in taking us down.

Now, when he returns, we have to think about how we can throw as much shit in his face as possible. Carry in bags of dog shit? Have a shit and carry it from the bogs? Or shall we just get some of that pretend plastic shit? Anymore shit suggestions.......?

8 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I thought he did well in his loan spells, but he was always over weight and picked up a lot of injuries. The last 12 months have seen him slide into a really even more unfit, barely mobile weeble.

It's also highlighted what a total gobshite he is. The man is thick. He's a bully, a thug (sorry, picking on ball boys is not a sign of committment, it reflects what a total dick he is), and he is utterly disrespectful to the fans.

He helped to keep us up, but he was a central figure in taking us down.

Now, when he returns, we have to think about how we can throw as much shit in his face as possible. Carry in bags of dog shit? Have a shit and carry it from the bogs? Or shall we just get some of that pretend plastic shit? Anymore shit suggestions.......?

Why is it ok to pile on and hurl abuse at him but he can't give a bit back? People need to grow up and stop being so easily offended.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Man who tells customers of the business he works for to go throw shit at themselves accuses employer who sacked him for completely classless comment of being classless without any hint of irony.

It was a childish insult which may or may not have been interpreted the wrong way.

If that constitutes gross misconduct then we are all in trouble I think.

47 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Why is it ok to pile on and hurl abuse at him but he can't give a bit back? People need to grow up and stop being so easily offended.

The Twitter stuff (which is what the club have cited) wasn't sack worthy in my opinion. Some fans are obsessed with abusing AG and encroaching on his personal jokes with his teammates, it's very weird behaviour and he was right to return some stick to the space cadets.

The events that Leeslover described with a youngster wanting a picture crossed a line though - I would've certainly fined him a substantial amount along with a lengthy suspension and made him issue a personal apology to the fan in question. I wouldn't have any issue if the club had cited this incident as the reason for the sacking - it's cunty and there's just no need for it.

Edited by Ryan

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Sure. Could it not be that that finished before yesterday?

ffs.  and it might not have done...

Irrelevant anyway, the classless aspect of this is all down to him and thats the reason why the announcement had to be made at all.    

23 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

It was a childish insult which may or may not have been interpreted the wrong way.

If that constitutes gross misconduct then we are all in trouble I think.

are you for real?

If a cashier at a supermarket told a customer to go and thrown shit at themselves they would be sacked.  No question.  The right and wrongs of that we can debate, but it is the reality.

42 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Hmmm.  I agree with your last sentence.  The first part is naïve and a bit silly particularly as I think the chronology isn't quite right.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

are you for real?

If a cashier at a supermarket told a customer to go and thrown shit at themselves they would be sacked.  No question.  The right and wrongs of that we can debate, but it is the reality.

What an utterly stupid comparison. I mean really fucking STUPID.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What about if it was at a shit throwing competition?

Can you not see that he wanted to be sacked and move on?

I meant 'he' move on

but I think that you should too-and avoid checking him out on twitter-both you and LeesLover

Edited by ChaddySmoker