Latics v Bradford

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance this game could be called off ? It's brass monkeys here in Bury anyway. Secondly how much to pay in cash in the north stand please ?

Looks like it's reverted back to full price - £24 or £20 if you buy online today. I noticed the SLO requesting any ticket queries to go directly to the ticket office earlier.

Looks like it's reverted back to full price - £24 or £20 if you buy online today. I noticed the SLO requesting any ticket queries to go directly to the ticket office earlier.

Mmmmm steep that !! Thought the club were making a big deal about us being cheapest in league ? But for what a month or so ? Might have a rethink here ! Can I book online and then pay cash on pick up ? One more thing I'm a bit of a technophobe , how do I do this on iPhone please anyone ? Link please ?

Being exiled on the 'wrong' side of the Pennines - these games are always important for bragging rights at work.

Gulp.

Although I am back on the right side of the hill,i will probably know more people in the chaddy than the rocky tomorrow.

Mmmmm steep that !! Thought the club were making a big deal about us being cheapest in league ? But for what a month or so ? Might have a rethink here ! Can I book online and then pay cash on pick up ? One more thing I'm a bit of a technophobe , how do I do this on iPhone please anyone ? Link please ?

That was just for a few games unfortunately. It would have been better to start a price promotion after having a free match but that's just my opinion.

Follow this link - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/details/event.aspx?itemref=1500

You will have to pay by card and set up an account on there too.

Thanks Jorvik.

Don't want to start this debate all over again .... BUT ... It's crazy. There will be loads like me. I can't be arsed doing all this card payment set up this n that etc. I know it's only £4 difference but it's deffo psychological if it was £20 on the door I would definitely 100% go as it is now I MAY go. I think it's madness

Maybe it'll be reintroduced after Bradford and their 3000+ fans have been and gone at full price?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Although if it is full price then the club should answer as to why it was being advertised during the P'boro game that we have the lowest priced league one football tickets.

Easy way to put off fans who might have been considering returning. Turn up expecting to pay £15 (as advertised by the club) and then get told its £24. Club would be shooting themselves in the foot once again...

And just as i thought , I can't find prices for anything via that link. Admittedly it's probably me being a tool. But there are as I've said lots of technophobey people like myself that struggle with these things. Main stand paddock potd price anyone please ?

Edit just seen above post thanks regards price. Now I will go in there and that's only cos I happen to have £22.50 exactly in my pocket so no stop off at atm required

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Maybe. Maybe not.

Although if it is full price then the club should answer as to why it was being advertised during the P'boro game that we have the lowest priced league one football tickets.

Easy way to put off fans who might have been considering returning. Turn up expecting to pay £15 (as advertised by the club) and then get told its £24. Club would be shooting themselves in the foot once again...

You couldn't turn up and pay £15 anyway, even when the offer was on.

And just as i thought , I can't find prices for anything via that link. Admittedly it's probably me being a tool. But there are as I've said lots of technophobey people like myself that struggle with these things. Main stand paddock potd price anyone please ?

You need to select a seat then it'll tell you the price.

MSP is £22 on the day, £18 in advance - the general prices are on the OS though and not the Ticketmaster site. http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx

Maybe. Maybe not.

Agree. Just offering a cynical theory as to why there's been no announcement after the end of the original offer.