Latics v Bradford

I blame Reckford sic as he was in acres of space and didn't need a shout - he should be aware of what goes on around him.

I think their second goal was offside because Clarke was behind the goal line when the ball was played forward but can see why the Assistant didn't get it right with Wilson also charging in.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Reckford sic as he was in acres of space and didn't need a shout - he should be aware of what goes on around him.

I think their second goal was offside because Clarke was behind the goal line when the ball was played forward but can see why the Assistant didn't get it right with Wilson also charging in.

He should have been aware that no one was behind him and under no pressure to give away a completely unneccessay corner.

Both seemed to be blaming each other.Hope whose ever fault it was learns by that costly error.

Pity both Banks and him have contracts to save them both.

Except it's true.

However, I would never pick Banks if I was in charge.

Each to their own but no way Fane can be described like that Imo. He would be my choice if he can learn not to get booked so often even though a couple have been harsh.Loads of potential in him .

I think a merging of Fane and Banks would cancel out each other's flaws.

Banks has the ability to be a professional footballer and is decent with the ball at his feet, be it in the centre of the pitch or over dead balls. But he plays without intensity and has no idea how to use his height and stature.

Fane is a brilliant athlete and his driving runs from midfield are great to see. But he is currently so awkward on the ball and his positional sense is poor.

I think Fane has got more to work with and I reckon Shez could do great things with him if he works with him for a full season.