Lee Croft

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been stealing a living for years. Everything that's wrong with the modern game but for his alleged friendship with the hierarchy at the club he'd be in the conference at best. Strange decision from Shez to stick him in given the wide and fullback options we have. I know we've played a lot of games lately but croft would be nowhere near this team.

As you can tell I'm no longer his biggest fan. His first two spells he had a real impact on games. When we signed him in 2015 my heart sank....

Edited by oafcprozac

It looked straight red when first saw it at Banks Stadium, and looks even more clear-cut in replay.

Alright he was cross for losing possession, but going in like that when there was absolutely no need for, near the dugout, is beyond my comprehension. He should know better at his age not to retaliate. Very poor attutude for a senior pro.

Based on that logic and the rest of this thread, Paul Scholes would have only played about 6 games for Man U !!

Slight difference between a world class player and an overweight headless chicken, leave you to decide which is which !!!

When I saw it live, I though he was unlucky because he slipped whilst making the tackle.

But having seen the replay, it's clear he was going in for the studs up lunge way before he slipped.

All the more stupid because he didn't even need to make a tackle.

Based on that logic and the rest of this thread, Paul Scholes would have only played about 6 games for Man U !!

I know Scholes earned a reputation for mistimed tackles but I can't remember any as bad as Croft's on Saturday. It was horrendous.

No doubt it was a terrible tackle.After calling him every name under the sun,I have since calmed down.He has been out of side and probably wanted to make an impression and has been too over eager.He was probably gutted on the walk back to dressing room.Stupid,rash but let's not throw the book at him just yet.He needs to help himself now.

No doubt it was a terrible tackle.After calling him every name under the sun,I have since calmed down.He has been out of side and probably wanted to make an impression and has been too over eager.He was probably gutted on the walk back to dressing room.Stupid,rash but let's not throw the book at him just yet.He needs to help himself now.

That's far too sensible an opinion to post on here pal.

No doubt it was a terrible tackle.After calling him every name under the sun,I have since calmed down.He has been out of side and probably wanted to make an impression and has been too over eager.He was probably gutted on the walk back to dressing room.Stupid,rash but let's not throw the book at him just yet. He needs to help himself now.

How many seasons has that been said about him?

Sorry...but any sympathy is long, long gone.