Posh 18th March

Breakfast club [Dave & Geoff] are arranging match tickets to save the £3 extra we'd have to pay on the gate, if anyone is interested. See email thread.

I'm on the following more sensible trains than the breakfast club will likely be on, if anyone is interested in some travelling companions;

OUT 11:35 ARR 12:21

RTN 18:33 ARR 19:29

Tom, maybe see you at Kings Cross?

Cheers,

Andy

Breakfast club [Dave & Geoff] are arranging match tickets to save the £3 extra we'd have to pay on the gate, if anyone is interested. See email thread.

I'm on the following more sensible trains than the breakfast club will likely be on, if anyone is interested in some travelling companions;

Cheers,

Andy

Looks a decent time mate will aim for that one.

Rosa them tickets going spare?

Looks a decent time mate will aim for that one.

Rosa them tickets going spare?

I think they still are Tom. I haven't plucked up the courage to apologise to her personally yet. I'm starting to think I've got some sort of early onset...I've been making plans to go to Peterborough since the fixture list came out...despite the fact that my wedding anniversary is sort of a fixed and known date, like Christmas.

I think they still are Tom. I haven't plucked up the courage to apologise to her personally yet. I'm starting to think I've got some sort of early onset...I've been making plans to go to Peterborough since the fixture list came out...despite the fact that my wedding anniversary is sort of a fixed and known date, like Christmas.

Nevermind mate

Cheers,

Andy

How much have you paid for your train tickets seen some come up at just over £18

You're a dickhead for forgetting your wedding anniversary, you're a dickhead for potentially leaving me out of pocket, you're a dickhead for not telling me directly you didn't need the tickets, and you're a dickhead for getting married during the football season. Happy anniversary.