Robbo to Motherwell

Lets wish him well

Hope he does well

Landed on his feet there to get another management job so quickly. But wish him well. I don't think anyone would doubt that he works hard. Hopefully he has learned from his mistakes with us.

This is NOT good news in my eyes.

Come on, It's alright to wish him all the best and all that but how will we feel when he returns with his shopping list and poaches our boys on a either a 'free' or for an 'undisclosed fee' for next season?

Shez must be fuming, he's not daft so he will see this coming.

Sincerely hope Simon steps in sooner rather than later to smooth things over.

Edited by hollandspies

Come on, It's alright to wish him all the best and all that but how will we feel when he returns with his shopping list and poaches our boys on a either a 'free' or for an 'undisclosed fee' for next season?

Who is he going to take on a free?

Haha. Motherwell haven't got a pot to piss in. Have you not read there fans reactions? They are doing it on the 'cheap' again. Sound familiar? I'm would be happy for him to take Charles Dunne, Jamie Reckord, Ollie Banks, Josh Law and Chris Kettings I would drive them there myself.

Edited by adamoafc

Unless it's Ripley or Clarke I couldn't give a toss.

Easiest job interview in the world for him.

They'd lost 7-2 to Aberdeen, and 5-1, prior to McGee being sacked

So Robbo's first task is to stop conceding... they go defensive and only lose to a very late winnder to Aberdeen!

Voila.

I'm not shy of a bit of sarcasm but that either takes the art form to a whole new level or is the most bizarre genuine post I have ever read.

I don't wish him anything but good luck. I spoke to him twice and he seemed a very nice guy, who was working very hard for the club.

However, he was :censored:ing :censored:...

This without the meeting bit. He wouldn't be the first ex-Latic to go to Scotland and do better there than here. The more frequently it happens the more it proves the (lack of) quality of that league

I know a guy with a van. Should be big enough to fit Banks, Reckord, Kettings, Law, Erwin, Osei, Green and Dunne in.

We'll need to hire a second one for Croft though.

Edited by PlayItLivo

I know a guy with a van. Should be big enough to fit Banks, Reckord, Kettings, Law, Erwin, Osei, Green and Dunne in.

LMFAO :laught30:

But haven't the fickle winds of ice station zebra changed and Green is now back in the good books?

Sorry for the double post - I hit quote instead of edit. Doh!!!

Edited by Stagger Lee

Fairly certain Shez will keep Green. Played 12 of the 14 games since Robbo left.

He's above Fane and Banks in the pecking order, anyway.