WImbledon Tickets

1 hour ago, Magister said:

I 've got a son in Tooting Bec who has watched Latics since he was 3 years old and who could also almost walk to this possibly defining game....he is going to Madrid that weekend!  Where did I go wrong as a parent?

Fair walk mind...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/4/2017 at 7:45 AM, deyres42 said:

Might end up being shown on Sky this one.

What makes you say that? I know its close to ksys home but two teams playing for cock all doesnt really make me wanna sit down and watch with a beer

On 19/04/2017 at 8:18 AM, rudemedic said:

Surprised no announcement about tickets now being on open sale, can't imagine there are too many left.

Thanks for posting this yesterday,

I'd assumed it was a sell out and I would miss out but when I saw this I immediately phoned the ticket office and they said there were only 6 or 7 tickets left so they (understandably) hadn't bothered putting them online or announcing there were any left....got the 2 I needed so very happy ?

9 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Thanks for posting this yesterday,

I'd assumed it was a sell out and I would miss out but when I saw this I immediately phoned the ticket office and they said there were only 6 or 7 tickets left so they (understandably) hadn't bothered putting them online or announcing there were any left....got the 2 I needed so very happy ?

5 tickets left...that makes almost 700 'tics for a midday ko in South London on a Bank Holiday weekend.  Respect!