Final League Tables 30.04.2017 (And Award Ceremony)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

You always struck me back in the day as a reasonable, pragmatic, sensible, even-handed and level-headed man. Now all we see is a power-crazed screaming maniac who's lost the plot. The Sepp Blatter of the OWTB Prediction League. If you want to destroy the competition, go ahead. I'm enjoying my retirement. I love predicting but the baggage that comes with it these days is bollocks. I'd be surprised if you have enough for two divisions next season.

You alright, love?

47 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Eggsackerley.

If Bristol is Sepp Blatter, that must make you Platini or some other money-grubbing horrow who starts by turning a blind eye to corruption, then begins to profit from it, and then actively engineers it.

Who are you in this analogy? Which toothless and ineffective FA representative do you think most describes you....?

Greg Dyke

Lord Triesman

David Berstein

Bert Millichip

Brian Barwick

David Davies

Adam Crozier

Mark Palios

or Graham Kelly

17 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Who are you in this analogy? Which toothless and ineffective FA representative do you think most describes you....?

Greg Dyke

Lord Triesman

David Berstein

Bert Millichip

Brian Barwick

David Davies

Adam Crozier

Mark Palios

or Graham Kelly

I'm Eric Cantona, unfairly banned from the game for a season for protecting himself against racism, using karate.

I'm Joey Barton, unfairly exiled because of a clear breach of betting rules. 

I'm Adrian Mutu, unfairly banned and sacked for seeking solace and party can-do from Colombian marching powder. 

I'm Christian Montano, unfairly sacked by Barry on the basis of a video in which he promised to get a red card in exchange for cash. (It shows that lad's talent that he managed to fuck that up.)

I'm the Guildford Four.

I'm the Birmingham Six.

I'm the Nazareth One.

5 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I'm Eric Cantona, unfairly banned from the game for a season for protecting himself against racism, using karate.

I'm Adrian Mutu, unfairly banned and sacked for seeking solace and party can-do from Colombian marching powder. 

I'm Christian Montano, unfairly sacked by Barry on the basis of a video in which he promised to get a red card in exchange for cash. (It shows that lad's talent that he managed to fuck that up.)

I'm the Guildford Four.

I'm the Birmingham Six.

I'm the Nazareth One.

Sometimes, posts are bollocks. Sometimes, posts are well written.

Then you get well written bollocks.

Is this a first? 

On 9/5/2017 at 10:45 AM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I'm the Guildford Four.

I'm the Birmingham Six.

I'm the Nazareth One.

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Sometimes, posts are bollocks. Sometimes, posts are well written.

Then you get well written bollocks.

Is this a first? 

I think its the best post I have read in a long time!

5 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Will you let me in then...at the top level? Then we'll call it bygones and ne'er a word be said about it again.

Of course you'll be let in.

please-read-our-terms-button-26301520.jp

In the Championship, so you can show how good you are by being promoted at the end of the season. Legally, of course.

Edited by Bristolatic

• 1 month later...
On 09/05/2017 at 9:45 AM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

I'm the Guildford Four.

I'm the Birmingham Six.

I'm the Nazareth One.

You're: IMG_20170709_194601_zpsklic6h6n.jpg