7 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Was it my internet connection or was anyone elses picture/sound constantly stopping for fractions of a second in the 2nd half.

It's the same even  now whilst I'm replaying parts of the game;

There was a little interference in the picture from time to time, but the sound was regularly breaking up and then going off completely. Maybe the Oldham weather affected it! At least the sound and vision were in sync. Apart from when the sound went off, obviously.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:53 PM, Dick_Valentine said:

Who are the commentators? That Roy bloke doesn’t half waffle some shite 

Embarrassing. I always use the opposition link on the rare ocassions I have to listen/watch. I know people who have never heard Roy’s voice but when they feel the need to take the piss out of Oldham, they do it in his voice. 

Bloody ‘ell fire.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, pcassist said:

Doesn't appear so, if you click on the link it says not available in this country.

I got the same, despite being out of the country. That message shouldn't even have been relevant for a normal Saturday game where I was.

2 hours ago, bozman said:

I got the same, despite being out of the country. That message shouldn't even have been relevant for a normal Saturday game where I was.

I thought was dependent where your iFollow account and banking was based rather  than physical location.

ifollow is a fuckin nightmare for me. I am registered and have a commentary subscription in the U.K. but when I try to access a match pass when I’m in Spain it lets me make the payment from my Spanish Bank no problem but on the day of the game in the match centre I get messages like....cannot access the service from this location or please buy a match pass...it does my head in.

I tried to connect at 2.30pm on Saturday and gave up at half time.

The chat facility is a total waste of time as you get the same stock answers like re-install the app or turn off the VPN!!!

I purchased the game twice on their recommendation and still couldn’t gain access ????

10 minutes ago, singe said:

I thought was dependent where your iFollow account and banking was based rather  than physical location.

Fair enough - that's understandable. But the game was available in the UK too on Saturday, so I still shouldn't have got the message. I had no problems at all watching the Yeovil game.

You expect some bedding in problems when a service is new but they're now in  to their second season and still  there are hundreds, if not thousands, of users experiencing problems with the service every week. it should be a stable, reliable platform by now.

18 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

ifollow is a fuckin nightmare for me. I am registered and have a commentary subscription in the U.K. but when I try to access a match pass when I’m in Spain it lets me make the payment from my Spanish Bank no problem but on the day of the game in the match centre I get messages like....cannot access the service from this location or please buy a match pass...it does my head in.

I tried to connect at 2.30pm on Saturday and gave up at half time.

The chat facility is a total waste of time as you get the same stock answers like re-install the app or turn off the VPN!!!

I purchased the game twice on their recommendation and still couldn’t gain access ????

have you tried a different web browser to see if that's the same or not?

2 hours ago, bozman said:

Fair enough - that's understandable. But the game was available in the UK too on Saturday, so I still shouldn't have got the message. I had no problems at all watching the Yeovil game.

You expect some bedding in problems when a service is new but they're now in  to their second season and still  there are hundreds, if not thousands, of users experiencing problems with the service every week. it should be a stable, reliable platform by now.

BTW don't think I am defending it, it's a crap service.