OWTB Prediction League 2017/18

Stevie_J

Confimation of the league format, based on the 50 confirmed players:

Fw96A9QizyZkmwGlwAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

DdfztTeCOPIAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

Promotion/relegation:

The bottom five players at the end of the season in the Premier League will be relegated to the Championship.  The top two players from the Championship will be automatically promoted.  The teams placed 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in the Championship will compete in the playoffs, the winner of which will be promoted to the Premier League.  The top 14 in the Championship (excluding those promoted), plus the five relegated from the Premier League are guaranteed a place in the Championship in 2018/19.  Anyone below that will be up for re-election.

If we get to 50 players again next season, there will be three divisions (Premier League of 18, Championship of 16, League One of 16).  If there are additional players, these will be spread equally between the Championship and League One, with players who finished 17th, 18th, etc. being re-elected to the Championship.

I hope that makes sense!  Please shout if not.  :chubb:

I'll confirm prizes and donations later today.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Confimation of the league format, based on the 50 confirmed players:

Promotion/relegation:

The bottom five players at the end of the season in the Premier League will be relegated to the Championship.  The top two players from the Championship will be automatically promoted.  The teams placed 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in the Championship will compete in the playoffs, the winner of which will be promoted to the Premier League.  The top 14 in the Championship (excluding those promoted), plus the five relegated from the Premier League are guaranteed a place in the Championship in 2018/19.  Anyone below that will be up for re-election.

If we get to 50 players again next season, there will be three divisions (Premier League of 18, Championship of 16, League One of 16).  If there are additional players, these will be spread equally between the Championship and League One, with players who finished 17th, 18th, etc. being re-elected to the Championship.

I hope that makes sense!  Please shout if not.  :chubb:

I'll confirm prizes and donations later today.

I have no idea what is happening, so will concentrate on the cup again

4 hours ago, youngen said:

I have no idea what is happening, so will concentrate on the cup again

Try and get as many points as you can.  Aim for promotion.  Failing that, make sure you finish in the top 14.

Something like that.

Confirmation of prizes and donations

The total pot from the 50 entries is £499.69.  £250 will be the prize fund.  Playershare will receive £124.85 and Dr Kershaw's £124.84.

Prizes will be as follows:

• Premier League Champion - £62.50
  • Premier League Runner-up - £31.25
  • Championship Winner - £62.50
  • Championship Runner-up - £31.25
  • Cup Winner - £62.50

:chubb:

1 hour ago, Stevie_J said:

The total pot from the 50 entries is £499.69.  £250 will be the prize fund.  Playershare will receive £124.85 and Dr Kershaw's £124.84.

• Cup Winner - £62.50

Great effort, I think the fact we are supporting Dr. Kershaws as well as football related stuff makes it even more worthwhile.

12 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

• Cup Winner - £62.50

Whos only paid £9.69?