Charlton (h) - Prediction Thread 2017/18

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

How many points would that get me haha 

Well..funny you should say that, but I think you get 5 points as you are within 10 of the true figure.

i think I was within the next banding of within 100 so I get 3 points

And if you get it sport on....20 points I don't know if that has ever been achieved (anyone confirm this) I think I was out by 1 a coupes of seasons ago and argued that I knew someone who got in for free but BristolPete wouldn't  budge even when I tried to bribe him pie and pint when he next ventured up to BP. Heheh

On 3 September 2017 at 2:46 PM, underdog said:

Well..funny you should say that, but I think you get 5 points as you are within 10 of the true figure.

i think I was within the next banding of within 100 so I get 3 points

And if you get it sport on....20 points I don't know if that has ever been achieved (anyone confirm this) I think I was out by 1 a coupes of seasons ago and argued that I knew someone who got in for free but BristolPete wouldn't  budge even when I tried to bribe him pie and pint when he next ventured up to BP. Heheh

I stand corrected if I am wrong, but the 20 pointer has been achieved 3 times, Harry Bosch, Rosa and Bristol himself.