Perimeter advertising?

17 minutes ago, ChrisA said:

Difficult to see the players at times against them. They showed two adverts across the boards a few times together, one white background, one blue, bloody hell.

That glowing tangerine one too, I fear retina damage.

Some people are affected heathwise by bright flash lighting  too.

30 minutes ago, BARNS said:

I had a look on the website and the charge for advertising on them is £1500+VAT per minute. To me an excessive amount for the publicity it would generate.

I think £1500 for the season buys you a minute in every home game. Although website not very clear. 

Is this a 'problem' in the main stand.  I cant say it registered for me as a distraction in the North Stand 7 rows back.  The only thing I thought was that the orange glow could be useful in winter from a psychological point of view... illusion of warmth.

Either way.  First world problems.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Is this a 'problem' in the main stand.  I cant say it registered for me as a distraction in the North Stand 7 rows back.  The only thing I thought was that the orange glow could be useful in winter from a psychological point of view... illusion of warmth.

Either way.  First world problems.

From the main stand it was overpowering, I'll bring sunglasses next Tuesday. Or maybe the club could sell them as a nice little earner?

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If we do better this season and the stayaways still stay away I can see these boards being sighted as a reason that they don't come ! Hehe

They'll have to come at least once to be able to sight them

• 3 years later...