Jump to content

Perimeter advertising?


Recommended Posts

I got the impression previously they could direct the ai traffic to Ringway, whereas yesterday they seemed the right level to notice them but not be blinded. OR is that just me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

They catch the eye which is the whole point of advertising 

 

I pay to watch the match not moving blinding lights.

If I want to see illuminations I'll go to Blackpool. 

Btw. Off the top of your head can you list all the advertisers and if you or your business associates have bought anything from them as a result of these boards?

Edited by BP1960
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

I pay to watch the match not moving blinding lights.

If I want to see illuminations I'll go to Blackpool. 

Btw. Off the top of your head can you list all the advertisers and if you or your business associates have bought anything from them as a result of these boards?

No, but then I honestly can't even think who sponsors our shirt these days 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

 

I pay to watch the match not moving blinding lights.

If I want to see illuminations I'll go to Blackpool. 

Btw. Off the top of your head can you list all the advertisers and if you or your business associates have bought anything from them as a result of these boards?

Being sat in the the Main Stand Upper- I use to enjoy not having the North Stand opposite, because there was more to look at besides a crap football match 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Ah come on BP I get you might be from the older generation but not everything has to be flint and stone. 

Wait a couple of days and he will say he saw moving boards at another event and thinks theyre great 😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think going to the cinema has been ruined. It’s a distraction having to listen instead of just looking at the pictures. And the colour is off putting. Nowt wrong with black and white.
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I think going to the cinema has been ruined. It’s a distraction having to listen instead of just looking at the pictures. And the colour is off putting. Nowt wrong with black and white.
 

 

Have you been to the cinema lately? I had earache from the booming sound.

As you know I'm a dinosaur and paying to watch one movie and half an hour of adverts is hardly progress from the treat of 2 feature films, a cliffhanger serial, cartoons and a newsreel.

All the while looking forward to watching entertainers like Bobby Johnstone and Alan Groves home and away.

Glad I'm prehistoric.😁 🦕

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BP1960 said:

 

Have you been to the cinema lately? I had earache from the booming sound.

As you know I'm a dinosaur and paying to watch one movie and half an hour of adverts is hardly progress from the treat of 2 feature films, a cliffhanger serial, cartoons and a newsreel.

All the while looking forward to watching entertainers like Bobby Johnstone and Alan Groves home and away.

Glad I'm prehistoric.😁 🦕

 

 

 

Thought we were in lock down?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, andy_b_100 said:

We used this technology once ... with a please Joe dont go ..... how about a whip round and a Please Mo just Go whizzing around the three stands that are working ??

Only if we can be more abrupt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2021 at 11:03 PM, BP1960 said:

 

I pay to watch the match not moving blinding lights.

If I want to see illuminations I'll go to Blackpool. 

Btw. Off the top of your head can you list all the advertisers and if you or your business associates have bought anything from them as a result of these boards?

I don't think any of the ads. are paid for at the moment. They seem to be all our sponsors who get the advertising as part of the deal. That's what needs to be fixed, but in the current Covid world, not many businesses will be willing to fork out to advertise at a football club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...