Perimeter advertising?

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

The old boards raised revenue didn't they, so why the need for blinding distracting moving boards with only one sponsor on them?

What next, moving adverts as managers and players are interviewed on Sky and BT Sports?

Honestly can’t say I even notice them 

12 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Saw him as a junior and thought he was going to be a world beater.

No idea what they did to him at Bayern and Swansea.

The boards, mate. The boards.

*goes on some app gets a pic of The Birds by AH gets a pic of a moving board shrinks it multiplies it replaces birds w boards makes one or two smile some others have a go at him makes him smile*

1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Saw him as a junior and thought he was going to be a world beater.

No idea what they did to him at Bayern and Swansea.

ps yeah he was mega was weird how that happened should have gone la liga on loan to grow but swansea had that real madrid chap so he went there instead and English Football destroyed him 😟

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

The old boards raised revenue didn't they, so why the need for blinding distracting moving boards with only one sponsor on them?

What next, moving adverts as managers and players are interviewed on Sky and BT Sports?

Our boards move nothing like the ones they have in the PL. I don't know if it's the boards that don't support that kind of movement, or we don't have the IT people to program them. 

Stupid I know, but the first time I saw that dog on the boards I thought it was a real dog which had got into the ground.

32 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Our boards move nothing like the ones they have in the PL. I don't know if it's the boards that don't support that kind of movement, or we don't have the IT people to program them. 

Stupid I know, but the first time I saw that dog on the boards I thought it was a real dog which had got into the ground.

Didn't one of our players pass to the running dog once?

32 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

No you are right, let’s put it in the bin. 

Let’s stop selling players and selling tickets whilst we are at it. 

Given their antics leading to an evaporation of fans, releasing players on frees or cheaply, and their handling of the North Stand, they practically have.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

No you are right, let’s put it in the bin. 

Let’s stop selling players and selling tickets whilst we are at it. 

Can you see any other way of getting these parasites out of our club?

If you want to carry on funding them, fine. Each to his own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Can you see any other way of getting these parasites out of our club?

If you want to carry on funding them, fine. Each to his own.

To be honest it’s Curle’s style of football that’s putting me off more than the owners. 

We sound like entitled Spurs and West Ham fans with an insistence on stylish football. And both of those clubs are long-term under achievers as well. I can see Barcelona fans might be a bit cross if they went Route One but we are the very definition of Beggars/Choosers.