Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

My source (same one who told me about Byrne last week) reckons takeover/investment is completed and an announcement should be made tomorrow.

No idea how true it is, but I've no reason to doubt him...

2 hours ago, OldHallam said:

You have been ahead of game on a few latics snippets so fair play for putting your head over the wall with this one. 

Someone tell OldHallam to climb out of Paddy's arse FFS. :lol:

I've already had a pop at him this week so it can't be me, he'll think I've got it in for him :grin:

4 hours ago, OAFCMIKE said:

Just want to point out that Gordy was many (brilliant) things but a mole was not one of them. The issue for me is that, after getting away with it for years, I'm no longer able to justify spending any amount of time on Latics to the powers-that-be unless it's a huge story. Even then it would probably be a push. Some may say that's not a bad thing. Duly noted on perspective/prospective (!) btw, poor from me.

In a strange way...I'm glad you are around. 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

My source (same one who told me about Byrne last week) reckons takeover/investment is completed and an announcement should be made tomorrow.

. . . which means I'm going to spend half of another day surfing between the official site, OWTB, and Twitter!

:computer:

2 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

. . . which means I'm going to spend half of another day surfing between the official site, OWTB, and Twitter!

:computer:

I know I'll be at work so will have to work the logistics out of not getting caught login in..eek....I feel a dodgy stomach bug coming on...

1 minute ago, Crusoe said:

Maouche is a French-Algerian midfielder, 24, free agent after 57 appearances for Tours.

Cheers...didn't pass my O'Level  french but could always work out how to order the vino and bread when in a french speaking place...well necessities and all

1 minute ago, Crusoe said:

Maouche is a French-Algerian midfielder, 24, free agent after 57 appearances for Tours.

Think this is the lad who's been here a few weeks and played centre back and midfield against Fleetwood - players called him "Hamed"

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

Might tip the scales in our favour. Is he any good at penalties?

Talons might get in the way but I'm sure he's good at swooping in from all angles in the box....he'll be on fire I'm sure for us

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Mohamed Maouche, former Tours player, has signed for Oldham Athletic. Free transfer, he has signed a two year deal.

There or thereabouts....

Ooh la fucking lah.

Tours ? Second division French league what is the equivalent here? 

Archived