Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

24yo Jason Oswell of Stockport has scored 10 goals already this season and is a qualified physio.

He won the golden boot in the Welsh Premier league last season. 2 for the price of 1.

Scored his 7th goal of the season yesterday as County beat Gainsborough at home 1-0.

crowd of 3,006, only 500 or so below our number of home fans recently 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the guys that run City want a club close to home under their control but are not allowed to buy us outright so they've sent in this guy Abulbadah to take control as an unofficial link. Expect to see Espimas taking over from Shez before the end of the transfer window along with some city loan players and a few

trialists from Abdullah's connections. 

Things could be looking up! 

56 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Scored his 7th goal of the season yesterday as County beat Gainsborough at home 1-0.

crowd of 3,006, only 500 or so below our number of home fans recently 

Anyone seen him, would he score goals in Division One?

39 minutes ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

Apparently the guys that run City want a club close to home under their control but are not allowed to buy us outright so they've sent in this guy Abulbadah to take control as an unofficial link. Expect to see Espimas taking over from Shez before the end of the transfer window along with some city loan players and a few

This thread may be more appropriate on April 1st.

Many would fall for it.

1 hour ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

Why would City want a struggling League One club under their control?

And I'm sure nobody would be remotely suspicious at an unofficial link with our team filled with City loanees.

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

24yo Jason Oswell of Stockport has scored 10 goals already this season and is a qualified physio.

He won the golden boot in the Welsh Premier league last season. 2 for the price of 1.

If he could score as many for us as Mick Quinn did he'd do for me. He was regarded as a gamble moving from 4th to 2nd divisions but got 34 for us in 80 games.

This Dan Cowley rumour doesn't sit right alongside all these foreign trialists.

While I'd rather we kept Shez, if it's true I'd be reassured that they understand what lower league English football is. The calibre of players on trial though suggests that they don't... 

7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

While I'd rather we kept Shez, if it's true I'd be reassured that they understand what lower league English football is. The calibre of players on trial though suggests that they don't... 

Other than Placide, who are the other trialists and what are their calibre?

21 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Most ridiculous statement of the year

I repeat... NOT my opinion, A rumour (stupid) that I heard and shared on here because O4U invited the sharing.

But I suspect you already know that and are just being a child...nanananana.

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

If we get Cowley and he brings that Matt Rhead in the Jenny Craig brigade will have a shit fit. 

One of the stranger rumours I've read this weekend is Brian Kidd to be announced as the new manager on Tuesday.

Something that may have more substance is the story that Abdallah has a group of investors that he is the front man for, rather than it all being his cash. Heard this from 3 very different sources now.

Was also told that none of the directors, and not just the Trust rep, are being told anything of substance about what's going on yet.

I don't know if Corney and Abdallah were at the game yesterday but they were definitely not sat with the other Directors.

My guess is Shez is being overuled on player incomings i.e. Placide, and host of other foreign trialists, Shez isent a yes man and can tell something is getting to him, new investors want to bring in their own players and staff, Shez doesent want to be a part of that, players are aware of what's going on there for the bad start and Saturdays selection was a F U from Shez to the board 

Archived