Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

What's he saying? I'm blocked and have no idea why. 

Just couldn’t wait to jump in and say we were rubbish... 5 minutes after final whistle. Getting some stick for his lack of class. 

Then someome asked if this was because he was running short of negative Oldham stories. To which he quickly replied that he imagined there would be more to come.

Loves negativity. 

Sociopath. Stealing a living. 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Just couldn’t wait to jump in and say we were rubbish... 5 minutes after final whistle. Getting some stick for his lack of class. 

Then someome asked if this was because he was running short of negative Oldham stories. To which he quickly replied that he imagined there would be more to come.

Loves negativity. 

Hope we win the league and he gets the sack for being shiiiite

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Loves negativity. 

If you can put a positive spin on tonight’s result I’d genuinely love to hear it because I’m feeling fucking gutted atm...

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If you can put a positive spin on tonight’s result I’d genuinely love to hear it because I’m feeling fucking gutted atm...

Will this do? 

Especially when you factor in the likes of Tarky, Foden, Sancho, the u20 lads etc. 

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Loves negativity. 

I would have thought you might have liked his reply weirdly attacking Corbyn’s tweet about the World Cup exit. Once a Mail hack always a Mail hack I guess. Almost as strange as his tweet telling us Croatia’s population without mentioning China or India. You’d almost think population size was related to the ability of a country to win football matches. You would have though his spell working in America might have persuaded him otherwise. Sadly he’s a fuckwit.

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Will this do? 

Especially when you factor in the likes of Tarky, Foden, Sancho, the u20 lads etc. 

Even if/when we improve the draw won’t ever be that kind to us again. Can’t help but feel we’ve blown our biggest chance for at least a few decades (I know this won’t go down well on here).

9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Even if/when we improve the draw won’t ever be that kind to us again. Can’t help but feel we’ve blown our biggest chance for at least a few decades (I know this won’t go down well on here).

Technically we are still light years behind even small nations like Croatia.

That needs to change.

I think we may be making a false assumption that our young players will just automatically improve with age....not sure that is a given...our lack of quality and technical ability really showed tonight and the draw will never be that kind again so this may well have been our big chance.

Having said that, the euros semi and final are at Wembley in 2 years time so you never know

Fair play to Croatia though, passionate and proud country, would have been supporting them if they hadn't been playing us.

Some people can’t wait for us to lose, same goes for Latics. They like to feel superior for giving their analysis as to why we should have done better even when we have something to be proud of. 

I think this is why we have so many negative people on this board - a sense of saying ‘told you so’ no matter how long it takes. Some sort of self gratification. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Keegan showing what a classless turd he is on Twitter again regarding England and oldham. Fat prick. 

Fat? And I know you’re a happy clapping, fingers in the ears, keyboard warrioring ain’t-League-Two-great kind of guy, but there’s no need to drop the capital ‘O’ in ‘Oldham’.  

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Don't get this idea that draw will never be as easy. Croatia are as good a team as any out there. 

6 hours ago, OAFCMIKE said:

Fat? And I know you’re a happy clapping, fingers in the ears, keyboard warrioring ain’t-League-Two-great kind of guy, but there’s no need to drop the capital ‘O’ in ‘Oldham’.  

Wow..you have lost the sither of credibility you had with me 

Seems you keen on mud slinging these days any chance you can confirm why you have been silent during Corneys reign and since he has gone now we have these daming articles. Or have you all of a sudden become wise on how to dig dirt up? 

Any chance you can now release the 2yr expose on brass bank we have been waiting for, or Corneys next article or maybe your just a voyer who picks things up on this site

7 hours ago, OAFCMIKE said:

Keegan should be deported to live in Croatia. I said weeks ago what a prick he is as a journalist. 

45 minutes ago, underdog said:

Wow..you have lost the sither of credibility you had with me 

Seems you keen on mud slinging these days any chance you can confirm why you have been silent during Corneys reign and since he has gone now we have these daming articles. 

I thought that you were addressing Kowithicki for a moment

7 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Some people can’t wait for us to lose, same goes for Latics. They like to feel superior for giving their analysis as to why we should have done better even when we have something to be proud of. 

I think this is why we have so many negative people on this board - a sense of saying ‘told you so’ no matter how long it takes. Some sort of self gratification. 

We all know people who always look at the negatives, in every walk of life. And by the same token there are those who do tend to go overboard at the slightest success.

England did us proud and gave a nation a lot of enjoyment. But I tend to take a more pragmatic view of our overall tournament performance; we played beyond what was expected but we were exposed when we came up against a better more experienced team. Given the success of the younger age group England teams there is hope for the future. 

Hope is a good thing but it can also kill you ?

7 hours ago, OAFCMIKE said:

Ironically the only two people to upboat this drivel are the two fans on here who continously go out of their way to knock the club they purport too support.

Bet you can't guess who they are :laught30:

16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Ironically the only two people to upboat this drivel are the two fans on here who continously go out of their way to knock the club they purport too support.

Bet you can't guess who they are :laught30:

I think people's dislike of Mike is misplaced. He's not responsible for the mess that is our club but most on here treat him as such.

8 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Correct, exactly what I said about a couple on here hoping one of our most technically gifted players will fail so they can say I told you so and feel superior.

Archived