Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Now that comment should attract a lifetime ban.

Good English chippies (sounds racist but Chinese, for example, have different sales agenda) have delicious pies....two that come to mind are Watersheddings and Robinsons (I think) in Lees.....Holland's pies are always a minor treat when I visit family.

Pukka sh*t are always soggy and are not a patch on Hollands.

11 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

It really doesn't. 

Wait until they get wind of the comment in Beijing; they'll be a massive hoo-ha.

9 hours ago, pcscorchio said:

Huge kudos to those who got a pie at BP on Saturday. Sold out in the Jimmy Friz at 37mins. Would say I saved myself a few quid but lad suddenly decided he needed a twix duo and a drink.

I went on 28 mins they still had steak so I assumed they would have had plenty left. My tatic (plan) is always go in and around 30 mins never failed me yet.

10 hours ago, OAFCinWolves said:

Holland's all day long. Other than home made. Full of pukka down here in every chippy/kebab shop can't even get a pudding 

I don't mind a Pukka pie but they're not proper pies, more like a pastie.... with a chippy it just doesn't seem right to me... no puddings?! DEFINITELY not right, I'd be fuming 

4 minutes ago, Hometownclub said:

Couldn't agree more, a chippy without puddings, WTF is going on.

I would consider that a sign to move further north.

Would warrant burning their chippy down

Did the Blue Dragon have puddings?

2 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

250 Pages on the Takeover/ New Investment thread and we are now talking about which pies are best and when to go get them?

At last we have got the priorities right.

12 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Good point. We'd probably be better off just doing a shot. 

If you drank it as your mate Bambi used to shoot you would probably miss your gob.

I see that you cannot still cannot bring yourself to forget being part of the :blind:93%.

:dedhrse: £100,000........................................Q.E.D

Archived