Ex players and that

As a free Agent yes, well I think so-but Sheff Utd couldnt have loaned him out to more than 2 different clubs in a season, whatever level they played at?

That wasn't the point. Higdon was released so was a free agent. Nothing to do with him being loaned anywhere. Plus he'd only been loaned out once so if he was still at Sheffield U, by your post he could have gone on loan?

I didn't realise he out scored Memphis Depay in the 2013/2014 season in Eridivisie.

That's less than two years ago.

It's bizarre that he's ended up as far down in the Conference.

Indeed. In 2013/14, he was 5th top scorer in the Eredivisie, behind Finnbogason (now at Real Sociedad), Pellè (now at Southampton), Jóhannsson (now at Werder Bremen) and Tadić (now also at Southampton). All this, despite playing for a team that was ultimately relegated, with 30 points from 34 games.

Maybe he had something after all...!

Rumours gathering pace at Bramall Lane that Outlaw Josey Baxter is in trouble for the second time in a year. Another first team player has allegedly spilled the beans this time.

If it's true that he's failed another drug test, he really is :censored:ed. His punishment last time was extremely lenient; it won't be, second time around.

I didn't realise Conor Wilkinson was on loan at Newport! I thought he looked decent for us and I'm surprised it's not worked out for him at Barnsley

Fell out with Johnson who pretty much said if he doesn't sort his attitude out he won't have a future as a pro footballer. Looks like the tiny, little feller might be right.

James Dayton played (well) for Cheltenham in their win at Tranmere . Six wins on the trot for the Robins. Higdon with Tranmere ....so it's interesting and funny to read the following paragraphs in the Gloucestershire Echo report !

The two teams who were relegated from League Two last season have gone down different routes this season as they bid to bounce back.

The Robins have made it their mission to bring in players hungry to prove a point, whereas Tranmere seem to have bought in players who are just.. hungry.

Their Dad's Army of Football League veterans looked unfit, out-of-shape and utterly hopeless for much of the first half, getting stuck in the mud as their aged legs and creaking bodies gave way.

Read more: http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Tranmere-Rovers-Cheltenham-Town-MATCH-REPORT/story-28774584-detail/story.html#ixzz40tBlT1Pt

Peterborough fans must be a gullible bunch...

Unless he means cumulatively over the transfer to us and then to Rotherham. There's no way we #1 sold him for a loss #2 spend £400k on any player #3 had such inaccurate reporting of a fee - supposed to be around £50k at the time, wasn't it...

Edited by NewBlue