Ex players and that

I'm watching an 1992 episode of Going for Gold hosted by Henry Kelly at the moment, but thanks for the heads up.

Totally off subject deyres42, but I've asked three times due to your statement you'd be happy to contribute £500 per month into Playershare providing it funded a certain type of player in your opinion. The question was (also sent via PM) what is that type? and what is the grey area with the scheme in you view?

Or was the statement just a throw away one?

Edited by Lags

Totally off subject deyres42, but I've asked three times due to your statement you'd be happy to contribute £500 per month into Playershare providing it funded a certain type of player in your opinion. The question was (also sent via PM) what is that type? and what is the grey area with the scheme in you view?

Or was the statement just a throw away one?

Thanks for you PM deyres42

Dickov deserves ever bit of stick. I would happily ignore him if he refrained from spouting :censored: about how tough it was at Oldham with the budget. Despite saying happy at the time. It was tactics that very nearly took us down. Wanted him to do well but was all mouth looking back. Stats say he was crap. Home record says utter crap. Donny signing Wellens and Turnbull good for them dont really care beyond that.

Know what you're saying but he's hardly going to go on record saying what a :censored: job he did here and how he's lucky to get another one is he?

Dickov deserves ever bit of stick. I would happily ignore him if he refrained from spouting :censored: about how tough it was at Oldham with the budget. Despite saying happy at the time. It was tactics that very nearly took us down. Wanted him to do well but was all mouth looking back. Stats say he was crap. Home record says utter crap. Donny signing Wellens and Turnbull good for them dont really care beyond that.

No he doesn't. Yes, he was a :censored: manager, as I said for months before he finally left. However, he was a decent enough character with an eye for a player. It's just unfortunate he wan't really up to the job apart from that.

Of course he's talking up how difficult life was at Oldham; how else would he have got another job (let alone one in the Championship!)? Don't we all do pretty much the same thing when we go into a job interview?

Know what you're saying but he's hardly going to go on record saying what a :censored: job he did here and how he's lucky to get another one is he?

deyres42, have you had opportunity to read what LJ had to say regarding young Eddie? and why he asked Playershare to help out with his signing. Whilst I appreciate your opinion about the calibre of player you'd like Playershare to contribute towards I felt LJ's answer was honest.

EDIT: PS how do I get your Playershare pin badge to you?

Edited by Lags

Signing Wellens may well keep him away from Baxter which can only be good for us.

Well said that man. For that reason alone I hope Richie ends up Donny's player of the season.

Edited to add that i've had the pleasure of meeting Richie a couple of times away from football and he seems a thoroughly decent bloke so I wish him well wherever he goes.

Edited by Break The Silence