Ex players and that

Anyone good enough for the Latics? I know one of them Raglan has just signed for Chesterfield.

No not for me Chorley had a couple of good kids one at leftback (might be on loan from Preston ?) he looked promising, other than Raglan havent seen too much else recently.

No not for me Chorley had a couple of good kids one at leftback (might be on loan from Preston ?) he looked promising, other than Raglan havent seen too much else recently.

Perhaps we can swap the left back at Chorley for Kirk Millar ?

Edited by BP1960

Anyone good enough for the Latics? I know one of them Raglan has just signed for Chesterfield.

Take your pick.

Seriously though, the best of the bunch - Banks, Raglan (both Chesterfield) and Davies (Fleetwood) have all gone. Liam Brownhill at right back/wing is having a better second half of the season, but he has been a little off-pace recently. I've always rated Calum Byrne. Joe Fox and Mota look promising when they get a game. Would they make the step up though? Not sure. There's a healthy Development Squad that's pulling in some great youngsters that Chuks is nurturing - van Gils looked a class above when I watched them against Rochdale Town first team last year pre season, unsure if he's still on the books.

Chorley have got two full backs from Preston acquired on loan before the window shut a few weeks ago.

Take your pick.

Seriously though, the best of the bunch - Banks, Raglan (both Chesterfield) and Davies (Fleetwood) have all gone. Liam Brownhill at right back/wing is having a better second half of the season, but he has been a little off-pace recently. I've always rated Calum Byrne. Joe Fox and Mota look promising when they get a game. Would they make the step up though? Not sure. There's a healthy Development Squad that's pulling in some great youngsters that Chuks is nurturing - van Gils looked a class above when I watched them against Rochdale Town first team last year pre season, unsure if he's still on the books.

Chorley have got two full backs from Preston acquired on loan before the window shut a few weeks ago.

Seems Van Gils is still there, will keep an eye on him;

https://twitter.com/frankvangils

It all just seems so... familiar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27109058

Sheridan says he would welcome his players standing up to him in the dressing room and criticising him.

"I would like four or five of them to have an argument with me in the changing room after a game, maybe put me in a headlock." he continued.