Ex players and that

Would anyone want him back? I would but anyone else?

If it's for number 1, then no.

If it's as back up then I'd rather we either use a youth teamer on the bench (short term loan if necessary) or an older keeper who doubles up as GK coach.

So, no.

I think we all know tarky is a hell of a lot better than lockwood, but lockwood is just the type of defender we need at the moment, i like him a lot, he reminds me of a slightly :censored: sean gregan, which is not a bad thing, he's a good no nonsense basic defender who puts his body on the line, i think thats what makes the fans respond well to him.

I dont think lockwood is to bad with the ball, he 's made a couple of great passes that have led to a goal or two lately, didnt he pass to dayton yesterday?

Lockwood isn't half as basic as some make out but I'm not holding my breathe on him leaving a player on his arse twice with a Cryuff turn on the goal line

I would agree with that, id be happy with the back 4 we have now for next season, theyre all comfortable and we look solid. I think describing lockwood as a :censored: sean gregan is quite accurate.