Ex players and that

18 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

It was a bloody sham offloading the lad to Brentford for that paltry sum, they knew he was worth far more, wonder if they have a cut if Burnley sell him?

Now that would be kind of ironic

The club needed to pay for the stand that the club don't own...

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Suffered from an illness I believe here so we never saw the best of him. 

Maybe should have brought him back when his loan to Waterford was over.

He's suffered like a lot of forwards have here.

If they don't "rip up trees" in the first few games they're given short shrift and some turn out to be half decent. 

Clarke-Harris, O'Grady ( first time round ) and Rooney spring to mind.

• Like 1

Just now, kowenicki said:

Wheels off at Halifax.  Chesterfield still dog shit. 

Doyle scores again... but he was never our player was he. 

not there’s either of course.  Bradford would be crazy not to recall him next week even if he never plays for them 

59 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wheels off at Halifax.  Chesterfield still dog shit. 

Doyle scores again... but he was never our player was he. 

Halifax are still doing better than most expected at the start of the season given their budget and squad. 

Chesterfield on the other hand... I'm amazed Shez is still there. If they go down to the Conf North with that wage bill, it could go tits up very quickly indeed. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Halifax are still doing better than most expected at the start of the season given their budget and squad. 

Chesterfield on the other hand... I'm amazed Shez is still there. If they go down to the Conf North with that wage bill, it could go tits up very quickly indeed. 

I agree. Halifax still above where many would have expected, but it is an alarming fall recently.  1 win in 8. 

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

Becuase he banged them in for rotherham! A few this season, does not make him worth 2 million 

He was sent to coventry and still carried on scoring, hang on, he did the same at Bristol rovers, maybe he has something in there after all 🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

He was sent to coventry and still carried on scoring, hang on, he did the same at Bristol rovers, maybe he has something in there after all 🤔

Wouldn't bother, he was drunk. He will log in later, see his bollocks posts and be embarrassed at his lame trolling 😂.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 3:27 PM, rudemedic said:

True but the % sell on we would have got because Tarky was sold by Burnley for £50 million would be not too far removed from what we got for selling Edmundson. 

It all keeps the club going. 

I'd think by looking through the books it would be possible to work our what Corney sold the Tarky well on fee for. 

I was led to believe it was £150k...... Benham had Corney’s pants down..... but this is what happens when the folk (Moore, Blitz, Gazal, Corney & Lemsagam) in charge are more interested in themselves than the club. Benham is a Brentford fan, brought up in West London, who is planning for the long term.

He even got £500k for Tarky making his England debut....

https://www.mylondon.news/sport/football/transfer-news/brentford-receive-cash-windfall-burnley-14464501

Edited by lookersstandandy

38 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I was led to believe it was £150k...... Benham had Corney’s pants down..... but this is what happens when the folk (Moore, Blitz, Gazal, Corney & Lemsagam) in charge are more interested in themselves than the club. Benham is a Brentford fan, brought up in West London, who is planning for the long term.

He even got £500k for Tarky making his England debut....

https://www.mylondon.news/sport/football/transfer-news/brentford-receive-cash-windfall-burnley-14464501

And may get another £500k if he makes his first England competitive appearance.

21 minutes ago, singe said:

Not sure if it was posted at the time but McHale joined Romford in November,signing for GLenn Tamplin.

He's played parts of games so far, but presumably will be on near his League wage.

https://www.romfordfc.com/news/matchday-and-more-players-announced-2489395.html

They haven't played since 7/12 due to the weather